𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝

- Third POV -

- Third POV -

" Hey, so I've been meaning to ask what...does the magic knight do anyways?" ash-blonde ask while eating his food at the messy Halls with the others.

" Really...you're seriously asking that? We protect the country and guard tips, work for men!! Why the hell did you join one without knowing? " Magna grabbed Asta's collar then starts shaking him off.

The other is eating too at the messy halls and minding their own business.

----------

" There's also doing this like protecting the people. You might be able to get close to a wonderful man like that. "

A lush who was disowned by a well to do family.
Vanessa Enotecha

"There are fun jobs like fighting to your heart's content. If it's a criminal no one will complain if beat him within an inch of his life."

Smile freak
Luck Voltia

" On top of all taht., it's a job where you get to admire my sister. You can buy my sister whatever she likes with your pay. "

Former prisoner and sister complex

Gauche Adlai

" You get to eat a lot of food! "

Little Gluttony
Charmy Pappitson

There's a big man its mouth is smoking, They take a grimoire then copy the ash-blonde.

" Whatever it maybe it's good to work. At some point, we'll be working together, and I look forward to it. "

Master of disguise
Gray

'Right...there are only weirdos here'

----------

" Now then, you two get your first mission. You'll be in the village of Soshy hunting a Boar " The mohawk announced to the two newbies.

' Boar. '

" W-What's with the shitty mission!? Insect "

" What the hell did you just call me. You still owe for not apologizing you know!? "

" I can beat a boar with my bare hands!! "