V A L E N T I N E

~Season 6~

February 12th – 8:10 am

"Hey Noah, can I see you in my office?" Emily calls as soon as he enters Studio A.

"Well, good morning to you too Emily." He jokes whilst dropping his bag in his cubby. Noah heads into the office whilst sending a wave over to his teammates warming up.
"You needed to see me?"

"Yes. In fact, I need to ask you a favor."

Noah makes his best surprised/shocked face to Emily who, obviously, doesn't show any reaction to his joke whatsoever. "So, what will it be?"

"Look, you know it's Valentine's Day this week, right?"

"Oh yeah, of course."

"Well, I've accepted that most of the dancers will have plans, but I know you and Jacquie broke up over that whole, 'line placement' situation, so you won't be busy."

"Really appreciate the reminder, thanks." Noah jokes and, once again, doesn't see any signs of amusement in Emily's expression.

"Don't be cute about it. I'm just wondering if you can go through the Regionals paperwork."

"What, c'mon Em. Why me?"

"For one, you're the Dance Captain," she shoots him an annoyed expression, "and I need someone competent to go through it."
Noah smiles, slightly full of himself, "...besides, according to your schedules, you're the only person available. I'm sorry Noah, but I need someone here."

"Alright. I'll do it." Noah replies.

"Great. And if you think this is a two-person job, I can ask Richelle to stay as well since, according to Michelle, she's 'hella single'. I'm sure she'd prefer to stay here rather than go on a first date."

He must admit, having Richelle with him would for sure make going through everyone's paperwork less unbearable, so Noah actually considers the idea for a second. He just can't ignore the fact that Richelle has been talking non-stop for two days about her 'Valentine's day dinner and movie' date plans with Elliott.

"No, thanks Em, but she is really looking forward to this date with Elliott. She's probably just avoiding Michelle, you know how she feels about him. I can do this by myself."

"Good. And don't worry, you'll get your free smoothie or whatever, you know the deal."

"Yeah, great." He nods with a small smile; sometimes Emily could be sweet.

"You can get back to warming up now."

~~~

February 14th – 18:00 pm

"Yes!" Richelle says a bit louder than intended, glancing up form her phone screen and around the locker room at the other girls, who were (as she expected) staring at her in bewilderment.

"Why so excited Richelle? It's just a date, is not like you're gonna marry the goddamn guy tonight." Jacquie says while rushing toward the door to be on time for her own date.

"Don't mind her, Rich. I think it's nice you're excited. It's a good colour on you." Piper says, trying not think about her own night of babysitting her little sister whilst her parents and James are out on dates.

"Well, I'm ignoring you Jacquie. I just happy I finished all of my rehearsals in time so I can go home and get dressed for..."

"Wait!" Noah interrupts her mid-sentence as he enters the room. He opens his locker and takes out a notepad and a pencil. "Let me write down all this relevant information about your date tonight with Elliott, 'cause I'm afraid I didn't catch everything when you explained on the way here this morning."

Nochelle - Our Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें