Chapter 13

Next morning

Mal wakes up and smiles seeing Ben still sound asleep, sleeping peacefully. She strokes his hair and kisses his cheek. He smiles and wakes up slowly and opens his eyes. Mal looks at him with pure love in her eyes. Ben smiles seeing her. "Good morning my love." Mal smiles bigger hearing him say that and kisses him softly. "Good morning." Ben smiles and sits up and checks the time. Mal pulls him back down and cuddles into his chest. "It's still early and it's cuddle time." Ben chuckles and holds her kissing her head. "Always." She giggles. "So...what would you like to do today?" Mal thinks and then look at him. "How about we have one of our special picnics. Just us at the enchanted lake." Ben smiles. "That sounds perfect." Mal smiles. "Perfect."

They go down to the kitchens and make a picnic basket full of their favorite foods, including strawberries of course for Mal who has been craving them more since she's been pregnant. They finish and set off to find the perfect picnic spot. They walk hand in hand. They make it to the lake and look around and decide to have their picnic on the grass near the lake. They put down the blanket and the basket on top. They sit down and take out the food and start eating. Mal smiles eating strawberries. Ben smiles watching remembering how much her face lit up when she tried a strawberry for the first time. "I'm happy our baby loves strawberries." Ben chuckles. "Me too, if it didn't, I'd question it." Mal giggles and looks out at the lake. "What's on your mind?" Mal shrugs. "Just everything..." Ben holds her hand and Mal smiles. "Just how much the world has changed and how I was lucky enough to find you and make the change." Ben smiles. "The world is a better place now. No more isolation of anyone." Mal smiles. "Just us and our little family that we're gonna have." Ben nods smiling and puts his hand on her cheek. "I love you." "I love you too."

Two weeks later

It's the day of the wedding! Mal is overjoyed that the day has finally arrived! She is going to marry her true love. She is with Evie in her cottage, getting into her wedding dress. The dress is white with purple at the bottom to make it more of a Mal dress. Her hair is down curled and has a her veil on with a tiara. She has on purple eyeshadow, pink blush and light lipstick. She looks in the mirror and smiles, Evie hugging her from behind. "Oh M! I can't believe it! It's finally here!" Mal smiles tearing. "I know!" Evie turns her around. "Hey hey what did I say." Mal smiles sighing. "No crying till the vows." "That's right so keep it together." They giggle and hug. "I couldn't do this without you. You're the best maid of honor." Evie smiles big. "I'm honored to have been chosen." "Who else would it have been? Dude the dog?" Evie laughs. "I bet Carlos would have enjoyed that." Mal giggles nodding. "Now..you ready?" Mal nods smiling. "Okay let's go." They walk out where a limo is waiting to take them to the church. They get in and the limo driver drives to the church. Mal smiles. "I can't believe my dad is gonna walk me down the aisle." Evie smiles. "Just think...I didn't even have him for my whole life and now...he's gonna be at my wedding." Evie smiles. "The world works in mysterious ways." "It sure does...I'm about to marry King Ben of Auradon." "And you will soon be Queen Mal." Mal smiles as they make it to the church. They get out and Mal sees Hades in a tuxedo. "Dad." He turns and smiles. "Wow...Mallie you look...beautiful." "Oh dad don't cry on me now." Hades chuckles. "Are you ready?" Mal nods. Evie smiles. "I'll see you in there." She walks in. The music starts and the bridesmaids walk down first. Mal made her bridesmaids Jane, Lani and Uma. Ben made his best man Carlos. He stands there smiling. Ben stands there smiling waiting to see his beautiful bride walk down the aisle.

The music starts and everyone stands and turns to see Evie walk down the aisle smiling. She goes to the side as Mal and her father start walking down. Ben sees her and smiles tearing. Mal locks eyes with him and smiles. They make it to the alter and Hades kisses her cheek and gives her away. He then shakes Ben's hand. Ben smiles and holds Mal's hands as Hades sits down in the front. The priest smiles. "You may now recite your vows. Ben smiles. "Mal...I would never thought you'd fall for a guy like me. You are beautiful, intelligent, funny, kind and you showed me anyone can be anything. I will always be grateful for my decision to have four people come off the isle because it led me to meet you. I love you so much." Mal smiles tearing. "Wow that'll be hard to top." Everyone laughs and Ben chuckles softly tearing as well.

"Ben...I used to be just a villain kid. Daughter of Maleficent and Hades. I thought my whole life I had to be bad...but you made me want to be good...you made me want to stay. I've never met someone who's so kind...so thoughtful and I am so thankful to call you mine. I can't believe our day is finally here. It's been a lot of adventures...and I would never trade anyone of them. I love you so much Ben." Everyone smiles. The priest smiles. "Now...do you Ben take Mal to be your lawfully wedded wife...to love and go cherish for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Ben says smiling.

"And do you Mal take Ben to be your lawfully wedded husband...to love and to cherish for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Mal says impatient wanting to just kiss the daylights out of Ben already.

"Then by the power vested in me...I now pronounce you husband and wife...you may now kiss the bride!" Mal and Ben instantly connect their lips kissing passionately. Ben holds her cheek as Mal wraps her arms around his neck. They kiss for what seemed like forever but was only a minute. Claps could be heard and their family and friends all stood happy for the new married couple. They can't believe the day has finally happened. Mal and Ben are married!
________________________________
hey guys! sorry i haven't updated in so long!! i've been busy with school and i have trouble getting inspo sometimes! that's why i made this a longer chapter! i'll try to make more more consistent! hope everyone is staying safe!! love you all!❤️