Eight saw Klaus finally moving and decided to help him up, offering her hand.

"What about Diego? He's a quiet responsible young man, no?" Klaus asked as he got up to his feet with the help of his sister.

Five let out his anger kicking a cardboard box behind the trash bin, "He's worse than anyone," he hissed back at Klaus.

"Five, darling, something must have happened with them okay? They wouldn't just miss our relentless threats to be here," The blonde explained putting her hand on his shoulder, an attempt to calm him.

Angrily he smacked her hand off, "Screw Diego alright? Screw everybody! I should've been left alone in the apocalypse!" He exclaimed his eyes settling on the blonde woman in front of him.

All the siblings went quiet as their eyes moved to Eight who gave off a sardonic smile, "Oh well fuck all those years together right?" she hissed at him, spitting on the ground and giving him the middle finger. She turned making sure that her hair hit him in the face.

Five realized his mistake and groaned. He was so angry that he didn't think about what he was saying, "I didn't mean that!" he called after her, as he walked in the building.

Five followed the blonde as she ran up the stairs, "Eight!"

"Fuck off!" Eight replied as she slammed the door locked.

That didn't stop him and he blinked in grabbing her by the shoulders, "Eight," he called stopping her in her tracks.

"What Five? What? Do you want to go off alone? Then go ahead I'm not stopping you," she whispered yelled at him, removing his hands off her then walking off.

Five gave off a frustrated sigh, and rushed up to her, shoving her to the nearest wall, knocking the breath out of her.

"Get off me you ungrateful fuck," she hissed at him trying to push off, just to be shoved back to the wall.

"No," he said as he was close to hers, "Listen to me," when she looked away her grabbed her face with his free hand, turning to face him.

"You have five seconds to get off me," Eight threatened her lips squished as his hand still held it.

"Or what?" Five responded giving her a cocky smile, knowing she wouldn't do anything to him, "You're the one who slept with Diego, I have every right to be angry."

The blonde rolled her eyes, "Yeah no shit, I didn't even know who any of you were," she replied, "I'm not kidding Five, get off me."

When the teen before here made no sudden move to listen. She glared at his defince, "Five..." she started her countdown, but he didn't budge, "Four..."

Her little game only made it more exciting for the time-traveler. The suspension of what his dear little wife would do, "Three," he answered in response wanting to get to the end of her little game.

"Two..." her voice lowered as a smile began to grow on her lips,

Leaning closer to her face, so their lips brushed, he moved his hand to have a loose grip on her throat, "One," he finished in a whisper.

Just as he thought something would happen between the two, Eight brought her knee up to his groin, as he doubled over in pain, "I told you," she told him, walking away.

She didn't get far as she was tripped landing on the floor with a loud thud, "And I said I'm not going anywhere," he breathed out shakily his hand gripping his lower region.

The blonde turned to face him from the floor and teleported to the knife rack sending one flying towards him, but he moved out of the way before it could hit him.