The End ~flashbacks~

Mikey's pov

We finished the song for a girl name Helena. It's strange how Gerard got so hooked up on it. It's like he knew something we didn't when he wrote songs for newcomers joining us in the parade. I didn't mind though. It was like a part of his personality. Anyway, we finished the song and Ash gave me my guitar back. Then, my amazing girlfriend hugged me. I loved moments like this; we could just be together and have no worries. Sometimes I can just remember her song the day she arrived here.

It was unusually cold, and Gerard had a new song for a new girl. He called it 'the end.' I really liked the song of course, so we learned to play it and got the whole parade together, a tradition to welcome new dead. We started the song.

"Come one come all to this tragic affair"

A girl in a black parade jacket, exactly like ours, appeared from the unknown.

"Wipe off that make up what's in is despair"

Her hair was snow white and she had a black bow. I grinned and played my parts. She was really pretty.

"So throw on the black dress mix in with the lot you might wake up and notice you're someone you're not"

She looked around, confused. But all the same, she came to the side of the float, joining the parade.

"If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see you can find out firsthand what its like to be me. So gather round piggies and kiss this goodbye I'd encourage your smiles I'd expect you won't cry!"

I noticed her hands were twitching. The closer I looked the more I noticed she was acting as if she were playing the guitar. And not only that, she was playing all the right notes, as if she knew them her whole life. I held out my hand which she took.

I handed her my guitar, and she played the rest of the guitar to her own death song.

"I'm Mikey." I looked at her grinning. She seemed nervous and jittery.

"I..." She looked like she didn't remember "I'm Ash." She told me with a small voice,and looked up at me.

I looked in her beautiful gray eyes and smiled pulling away from our hug, joining Gerard and the new girl.

This new girl as I've come to know, was the Helena that kept Gerard up at night.

"Well, I think we should show Helena around." Ash suggested. I shrugged and took her small hand into mine.

Gerard nodded and led Helena around while all of us explained portions of the area. I think she'll fit in well here.

((So the picture was me attempting to draw Ash. It says: "hey! Guess what? You're dead."
"Welcome to the Black Parade." I actually feel really proud of it.))