Helena is dead.

((It was never stated how Helena died so I'm gonna make it up))

Helena's pov:

It all happened so fast. I was driving, and talking at the same time. I don't remember who I was talking to. It's not like it matters. Not anymore, at least. Anyway, I saw a light to my left. I looked over and slammed my foot down on the brake and stopped the car before we could crash, the other car swerved and honked at me before going on its way. I didn't even have time to sigh in relief before the car in front of me rammed into my car.

The impact sent me from the front to the back seat, pieces of the cars metals stabbing into my arms and legs. My vision became blurry and the other person in the car called an ambulance as blood leaking from my head clouded my vision. I closed my eyes and let myself slip into sleep.

I woke up. I was somewhere with bright lights shining down on me. I squinted and focused. I could hear people talking. I couldn't put together what they were saying. I heard an annoying beeping and looked over to see a heart monitor. I was in a hospital. The beats started to get slower. I saw memories I thought I buried a long time ago surface before my eyes. I saw a young girl in a black dress. My mothers funeral when I was fourteen.

The doctors and nurses tried to keep me alive; although we all knew I wouldn't make it.

My vision shifted to when she was alive. She was taking me to the circus; my fondest memory of us. A single tear slipped from my eye and I heard my own heat monitor flat line. I closed my eyes for what I thought would be the last time.

My eyes opened. The hospital room was melting. I was so confused whats happening? I heard music. The room and my old surroundings faded. There was gray and black. Smoke was everywhere. I stood from my death bed and saw I was in a black gray and red dress with ballet shoes. I was ready for my own funeral. I walked out of the area and the music got louder. I followed the music and saw a sort of parade.

I saw crowds upon crowds around the float. Curiosity got the best of me and I followed them and let the music control me

"We'll carry on, we'll carry on. And though you're dead and gone believe me, your memory will carry on!" The band on the float played. So I was dead. Where am I, is the question.