Prologue

My eyes open , screaming lots of it . My Vision blurred , I look to the left it looks like my Brother Shane in a pool of red , his girlfriend next to him screaming  and the baby next to me in its own pool of red . I close my eyes and say to myself is this Real is , this a dream . I think about my Sister and Grandma. I'm in my happy place, they're smiling ,I'll never see that ,With all the arguing and fussing they do. The sound of gunshots are still firing , my eyes open back up . I look up I see my brothers girlfriend looking up at me, "Elen! Elen! Elen! Get yo as- ...*she drop dead to the ground her brains blown out by Medero, He come over to my side,"Get yo ass" he pulls my arms up. He gets me up and a sharp pain shots my left leg, I look down my leg is blasted up i can see all of my muscle nerves and fragments  . Medero pulls me up and rush me to the all red '97 Crown Vic . Gun shots are still firing everywhere . He opens the door and put me in the back seat of his car . Gun shots still going on around me . Medero rides off . A bullet come and blasted his back window out .

"This the shit you did homes , No one can fix this not even the boss" Madero yells

I look at him holding my leg . The blood is shooting out ,I'm get more and more light headed . Medero looks back.
"Damn ,that looks bad ," he said
Medero pulls a old shirt from his passenger side throws it in the backseat.
"Put pressure on your leg to help stop some of the bleeding I'm gonna take you to this Doctor that work for us , he's over here on 3ed Avenue by the old movie theater, You Better hope this kills you" Medero said while looking back at me thought his review mirror .
I wrap my leg up with the old shirt .
    We pulled up to this  what looks like a abandoned movie theater .I'm still feeling lightheaded my body is weak my leg is still bleeding I keep putting pressure on my wound .
Medero got out of the car  and went in the old movie theater.I remember coming here as a kid my grandmother used to take my sister and I here when movies were a dollar here. I remember the first time I seen Money,  that was his name money , I never forget that day , Money had the coolest cars , the baddest bitches , and all the Jewelry in the world he looked like a rapper ,but he wasn't , he was a nigga from around my block who controlled the Dungeons. Everything he touched turned to gold .
The door opens from my side , My vision is getting weaker , a tall Mexican man and Medros put me into this wheelchair .
"He's losing a lot of blood you need to let me take care of this go get Boss and tell him I have the individual. " the doctor said to Medero
The tall Mexican man push me inside the Old movie theater my vision goes to black and then I black out.
I wake up on a bed with Bandages around my leg and IVs around my arm I'm on the stage in the building the tall Mexican man looks at me and he looks out to the old seats . I see three of the top bosses , Que , Migo and Los Santo all three of them of the top men of the Mexican cartel with Medero sitting next to them .
"Boss he's up " Medero said to one of the bosses
" This is where the real fun starts , get him and take him into the office" he snickers .   
All of the bosses  stood up at the same time and walk into the office, Madero walks to where I'm laying at and stands me up to put me back in the wheel chair . We followed them.
The Doctor was in the room
" Nome " said Los Santo "where is the my money and my dope"
Medero rolled me in-front of the three top bosses . I looked at all of them in the eyes , the the Mexican man looks at me .
          "You no want to talk , alright bring the perros" Los Santos yelled
Medero goes out the room .
"Sir .... if you want your information you don't need to do all that that will surly kill him..." the tall man explained while his head was down .
      Los Santos looked and him with fire in his eyes . He put his head down .
"Sir... heart.. attacks... can happen" the man said                  
         Los Santos looked at the tall Mexican man and walked up on him and looked in his face and said
           "I don't pay you to think , cabroncito, I pay you to fix my boo boos , you have no license so why are you TALKING ! .
At that moment I remembered the man Dr Lopez . Around a year ago he killed a mother giving birth he overdosed her by giving her fentanyl. He was the best in the city people , white people loved him blacks couldn't afford him only a few but he was a good hearted man . Even thought doctors are payed to kill people , he was different they called him manos sanadoras (power to heal through touch). Sometimes he would go to the dungeons just to give out free vaccines he would pay for out of his own pocket , he did so much for the hood .
Medero bust thought the door with two pit bull they both looked like they were 150lbs . They were clam .
"Now cabroncito , where is my Dope "