Plot/story generator

This straight up broke me... Like wtf! Why did they put Jef and Good in opposite POVs!?
Also, I'm sorry for not getting the requests out... I promise that I'm trying, but my motivation is so dead rn...

Good was thinking about Jef again. Jef was a bold demon with short legs and weak arms.

Good walked over to the window and reflected on his deprived surroundings. He had always hated quiet Jef's house with its teeny-tiny, tiny tree. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel anxious.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a bold figure of Jef .

Good gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was an adorable, popular, cocoa drinker with skinny legs and cut up arms. His friends saw him as an angry, adorable angel. Once, he had even helped a charming Good cross the road.

But not even an adorable person who had once helped a charming Good cross the road, was prepared for what Jef had in store today.

The snow flurried like singing dog, making Good lonely. Good grabbed a basic blade that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Good stepped outside and Jef came closer, he could see the fantastic smile on his face.

"I am here because I want a hug," Jef bellowed, in a courageous tone. He slammed his fist against Good's chest, with the force of 420 bird. "I frigging love you, Good ."

Good looked back, even more lonely and still fingering the basic blade. "Jef, I - I love y - you," he replied.

They looked at each other with calm feelings, like two clear, courageous cat running at a very hopeful snow storm, which had piano music playing in the background and two cold-blooded uncles smiling to the beat.

Good regarded Jef's short legs and weak arms. He held out his hand. "Let's not fight," he whispered, gently.

"Hmph," pondered Jef.

"Please?" begged Good with puppy dog eyes.

Jef looked sad, his body blushing like a poised, panicky phone.

Then Jef came inside for a nice mug of cocoa.

THE END