"Nothing bad will ever happen... I promise..."

Prompt - Good is a demon that was taken in by Jef, who let him hide in his house. But, the FBI finds them and tries to take Good away so that they can do tests on him.

-Years earlier-

"Nothing bad will ever happen... I promise..." The shorter boy said, handing Good a bowl of soup.

"Th-thank you for letting me stay h-here... it means a lot to me..." The demon replied.

-Present time-

~Good's POV~

"THIS IS THE FBI! OPEN THE DOOR NOW OR SOMEONE WILL GET HURT!" An agent screamed from outside.

"Oh shit! They found me! I gotta hide!" I said, panicking. Jef had let me stay here as a place to hide from these cruel people.

They wanted to do tests on me... some of which are pretty brutal if you ask me... Poor A6d.. he was a damn good friend.

Until one of their tests killed him...

'Where do I hide.. where do I hide!?' I thought, glancing around. 'Upstairs! Yes!' I ran upstairs and headed towards a window, ready to jump out.

"Uhm... hello?" I heard Jef say from downstairs. "We are here because we heard you are taking care of a demon. Is this true?" One of the agents growled.

"I- I... what is g-going on here!?" Jef asked, stuttering a bit. Poor Jef... he might go to jail amd it'll be all my fault!

"I'M THE ONE WHO ASKS THE QUESTIONS HERE! IS THERE A DEMON IN THIS HOUSE!?" The agent screamed.

I didn't like how he was speaking to Jef... not at all...

I suddenly heard a pained yelp coming from Jef. Are they hurting him!? I cannot allow these shit-heads to do that!

I let my wings flare open as I ran downstairs. "And there he is... The demon himself... YOU'RE COMING WITH US!"

"Mmmmm... no. I don't think I am shit for brains." I growled, grabbing one of the swords I had from off my back.

"Yes you are! They said to bring you dead or alive soooo... I'm thinking dead..." The agent growled, signaling for the others to grab out their guns.

"I'd like to see you try!" I growled back, tightening my grip on the sword. "Good, no!" Jef whimpered, pulling on my cape.

"I'm sorry Jef... I have to..." I said softly, planting a kiss to his forehead. "But what if they kill you..." He whispered.

"Oh don't worry... they won't..." I said, advancing towards the agents. I lunged at one of them, stabbing them clean through their stomach.

They let out a scream, blood oozing from the place they'd been stabbed from. I dashed to another one, ripping the gun from their hand and shooting them in the skull.

"OH YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY THAT EASILY!!" The head agent screamed, shooting me in the leg. I let out a pained roar and fell to the ground.

The agent stared me dead in the eye and pulled the trigger. "GOOD!" I heard Jef scream. Before I knew it, I seen Jef on his knees in front of me.

"JEF!" I screamed, watching as he fell to the ground in front of me. "I- I... I love you Good..." He whispered, his eyes slowly closing.

"JEEEEEF!" I roared, burying my face in his hair. "I... I l-love you t-too..." I whimpered, wrapping my wings around his limp body.

"Oh shit..." The agent murmured, dropping his gun. "LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO HIM! HE WAS INNOCENT! IT'S MY FAULT THAT IM AT HIS HOUSE!" I roared, tears falling to the ground.

"I- I..." The agent stuttered. "Just... take me... but please get him to a hospital.." I whimpered, looking back down at Jef. "Deal." The agent said, dialing 911 and telling them what happened.

"Now, you're coming with us!" He said, cuffing my hands and tying my wings to my body.

-1 year later...-

'I miss him... I hope he's okay...' Both of them thought.

》A/N: Should I write a part 2 to this chapter? I'm thinking about doing just that《