The sick little pumpkin

Request from Piraedunth
Prompt - Jef is sick and Good has to take care of him. But when Good tries to wake him up, Jef refuses. I am making this short cuz motivation died again...

(Good's POV)

I gotta finish cooking breakfast. My little pumpkin was sick and I was making him his favorite breakfast foods.

I was making pancakes with maple syrup, scrambled eggs, bacon, and his favorite drink... apple juice! It was so adorable that he liked apple juice... He reminds me of an adorable little kid.

I flipped the pancakes one last time, then put them on a plate along with the rest of the food I made. Then I put the plate on a tray so I could give it to him.

I carefully picked up the tray and walked upstairs, trying my best not to drop anything. "Jef, sweetie... I have breakfast!" I called.

"..." Hmm, no answer? That's strange... usually he'd say something back... I started to worry that something bad happened.

I set down the tray and ran into the bedroom, only to find Jef snuggled into the blankets. "Awww... Sorry to wake you up cutie, but it's time for breakfast..." I said softly.

"Hmph!" He said, burying his face into the pillow. "Awww c'mon! I made you your favorite breakfast foods!" I said, shaking him slightly.

"Nuuuuuu. Jef is sleeeeeepinggggg..."

"If Jef was sleeping, why would he be talking right now?" I asked, earning an annoyed sound in return.

"C'mon Jefffff! I would really appreciate it if you came and ateee... Please..?" I begged, trying not to drag him out of bed myself.

"NOOOOO!" He whined, kicking me in the face by what I assumed was accident.

(Here's where the story goes jdjsjaj)

Good : >:0
We are getting a divorce!

Jef : Holy fudge! I'm up! I'm up!

Good : Rips up their marriage certificate

Jef : Cries

Good : Cries

Jef : Picks Good up and yeets him through the window
STAY OUTTA MY HOUSEE

Good : I have wings bish

Jef : Just leave you demon!

3 years of crying later... they die. The end. Motivation has died. Ima go follow it now. Sorry this chapter isn't good cuz I gave up. Yeah. Bye.