"save me from Chloe's clingy session, please"

"it's boring without you here"

Chuckling at the message, she then quickly texts back:

"Sorry, Baby Cheeks, dad still needs me for his studio and stuff, but I'll be back soon"

After she sent that to Adrien, she turns her phone off and slides it back into her pocket, continuing on with what she was doing before.

As time passes by, (y/n) was finally done and was now heading back to the hotel to see her friend's doing their 'jobs. As soon as she arrived at the hotel and got off from the car, she thanked her driver and walked towards the entrance. It slid open, and when it did that, she caught a man in a weird-looking costume facing Adrien and Chloe. When Adrien spotted (y/n) staring at this, he panicked and quickly yells, "(y/n)! You need to get out of here!"

She tilts her head in confusion until the man with the weird suit had to click something on his lens that shoots out a blue ray of pixels towards Adrien and Chloe, only to watch them both disappear. Her eyes widened, she felt dumbfounded yet angry too when they vanish. Gritting her teeth, she then sees the person turning around, smiling devilishly at her.

"What did you do to them? Where are they?!" (Y/n) asked in a demanding tone. How will Adrien transform when Chloe's with him?

"Oh? Was that your boyfriend? I think he was cheating on you with that sassy yet clingy one," The man chuckles and I shook my head. "Now, you go before I do the same thing to you."

"Spidey will come and beat that dirty lens of yours, just you wait," She says and quickly ran outside from the hotel, finding a dark alley to transform herself.

When she was already in an alley with no people around, Subira flew out from hiding inside (y/n)'s purse, already having a serious look on her face. "We need to be careful, (y/n), or else we'll get sucked into his lens and get prisoned inside a frame."

"How do you know?"

"I just know when I took a quick look at his suit and all,"

Nodding at that, she then phrased out the "Subira, time to shoot some webs out!" and was now in her superhero suit. Running out from the alley, she went back inside the hotel and searched for the man, eager to kick and break that lens of his. 

In Adrien's situation,

"I hope (y/n) ran away after we both got sucked inside this place," Adrien mumbles worriedly, making Chloe huff at that.

-

(i honestly can't think of any reader and adrien/chat noir's moment in episode 19, so sorry if it's rushed!)

Big time skip!

When all was safe and normal, (y/n) then detransform herself and ran out to find where Adrien was because she knew he'd be worried if she wasn't seen.

"Adrien! Hey!" She says as she went back into the hotel, panting and all until she noticed that all of her friends were lined up. Blushing, she felt embarrassed and chuckled nervously, scratching her neck to feel less embarrassed.

At the end of the day, the ones who worked hard got a free ticket concert to Jagged Stone's. (Y/n) didn't get one because she wasn't there to do all the work, but Adrien did. But when he did get one, he didn't want to go to the concert if (y/n) won't come, although it'd be his first time going to a concert. He rejected the offer kindly.

The last thing they both did at the very end was just have a sleepover and a movie night.

episode 22 (skipping 20-21, really really sorry!!)