Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Just a heads up, Mr. Tanner is still alive in my book, Alaric prbly wont come in til around da end o' my book. I do plan on writing a sequal to this book also for anyone who was wondering. Any ways, love y'all. Here it is.

Liah's POV

I woke up to the light shining bright in the room.

"What time is it?" I groaned, throwing the covers over my head.

"5:30, get up!" Elena yelled.

"Ugh. I don't wanna." I groaned.

"To bad, and be quiet. Emmilee's still sleeping." Farrah said as her head dangled over the rails of my bed and pulled the covers off of me.

"Wake me up in an hour." I said pulling the covers back up.

I was so exhausted. I hardly slept last night. I woke up crying like 6 times.

"What ever." Elena said as she walked to the bathroom.

"Goodnight." I said rolling over and shutting my eyes.

Farrah's POV

I was in the bathroom with Elena, curling my hair.

"What have I missed?" I questioned Elena who was grinning.

"Nothing really. It's just, I have a new boyfriend." She grinned.

"What's his name?" I squealed.

"Stefan Salvatore. He's totally gorgeous. We've had our ups and downs, but we've over come it all so far." She told me as she finished up her makeup.

"Awe, I'm so happy for you Lena!" I squealed.

"Thanks. So what are you and Tyler gonna do?" She asked.

"I'm not sure yet. I think we're just gonna take things slow and he really wants to get to know Emmilee." I grinned.

"He really does care about you Farrah." She said, smiling softly.

"I know." I sighed.

"You care about him too, huh?" She asked

"Mhm." I nodded.

"What's been going on with him since I left?" I wondered.

"Other than being with Vicki and captain of the football team, nothing really."

"Wow, so how do you think everyone will react to all three Gilbert girls being back in town?" I asked.

"They'll be excited." She grinned.

I finished up curling my hair and went back into the room to wake Liah up.

"Wakey wakey." I said, shaking her.

"Go away." She growled, rolling over. What the hell?

"No. Get up or else I'm dumping water on you." I smirked.

"You wouldn't." She said opening her eyes and glaring at me.

"Oh I would." I smirked.

"Screw you." She said rolling over. She asked for it.

I walked into the bathroom and grabbed one of the cups from the counter and filling it with cold water before quietly walking downstairs and putting ice in it. I tiptoed back up the stairs and walked over to the bed before dumping the water on Liah.

"What the hell?" She screamed, bolting upright.

"You asked for it." I giggled.

Her face and parts of her hair were soaked and her bedding was definitely going to need washed.