Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A/N I know it's been awhile since I've updated but I've been soooo busy lately and I haven't been able to write anything. And I haven't even been able to read!!! UGH!!!

Liah's POV

I looked around the room, checking Elena's bed to make sure she was still asleep, she was. I slowly opened up the door and closed it gently behind me, not once making a sound. I then tiptoed down the stairs and carefully unlocked and opened the door, carefully shutting and locking it back.

I know what you're thinking, 'OMG! She's sneaking out!' And I was. I walked around the house and to the woods. I looked down and checked my attire, I had on black skinny jeans, a red tank-top with a black hoodie over it, and a pair of black flip flops. My hair was in its natural curls and I had thrown it up in a high ponytail.

I continued to walk through the woods and came to a stop in the meadow that I now know by heart. I've been coming here every night for the past week, meeting someone, just like I have for the past six years. 'Who?' You may ask, well that's the million dollar question that has everyone at the edge of their seats.

"You came." He whispered into my ear, engulfing me in a hug and planting a soft, gentle kiss on my lips.

"I always do." I whispered. "I missed you."

"As I missed you." He whispered back.

I knew what he was, and I knew this was dangerous, but so was what my sisters were doing. Elena was dating a vampire and Farrah was dating a werewolf. I knew what both of them were the second I looked into their eyes. I'm not human, I'm much more than that, that's why my emotions are so strong. I was sent here to protect and watch over my sisters.

He began trailing hot kisses down my neck and I soon felt as his sharp teeth bit into the soft skin of my neck. The pleasure that came with the bite soon came and I was moaning in pure pleasure and ecstasy as I was gently laid down on the soft meadow grass.

I loved this monster that was never supposed to exist, just as he loved me. We were made for each other, how I know this, I have no idea.

Soon all our clothes were gone, and we were making sweet, passionate love on the grass. When he bites me, it's never for long, the longest he's ever bitten me for is seven minutes, and that was back when we first met six years ago.

We were both moaning and screaming in pleasure as we made love. We always did, that's why we did it in the woods and not at a house, we couldn't contain our pleasure no matter how hard we tried.

He's the one who took my innocence, every last bit of it. He took everything from my first kiss to my first time. I'm a witch and a vampire hunter, he's a vampire witch hybrid that's the only in existence.

"I love you, Li." He whispered huskily into my ear as he still continued to pound into me.

"As I love you, Vic."

I, Liah Olivia Gilbert was in love with Victor Eryx Smith. Liah Olivia and Victor Eryx spells one word LOVE.

A/N I know it's short but it's more of a filler than anything and I thought I'd give you guys some insight into why Liah's emotions are so strong.

Love Always,

Vampdiaries818