Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Just a heads up, the cheerleading seen will be happening a little sooner than on the tv show. I've also noticed that I've made it to where they're all seniors instead of juniors, but I'm gonna make it to where they all go to college when I write my second book. Ooh and instead of Stefan and Elena meeting at school, they met over the summer. Enjoy.

Farrah's POV

"Today we will be learning about the history of M-" I didn't catch what else Mr.Tanner said because I was to busy staring back at Tyler, just like he was doing to me.

The bell rang and Tyler and I stood up to leave.

"Ms.Gilbert and Mr.Lockwood, would you two please stay after class." Mr.Tanner demanded. Tyler and I both nodded in response.

"Can either of you tell me what my lesson was about today?" He asked.

"Um... World History." I said slowly.

"Obviously. But what did I talk about?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said snarkily.

"You both have detention after school." Mr.Tanner said from behind his desk as he slammed a folder of papers onto it.

"Okay." I said shrugging my shoulders. I could honestly care less if he made me stay after school.

"What ever, Mr.Tanner." Tyler muttered under his breath.

"Good. Now get out of my classroom." Mr.Tanner said rudely.

"Gladly." I smirked.

"What was that, Ms.Gilbert?" He asked.

"Nothing." I replied sweetly, walking out of the classroom, holding Tyler's hand.

"That's what I thought." He muttered.

"Nice job Tyler, you got me in trouble on my first day back to school." I said with a completely serious voice and straight face.

"Hey, don't blame me, it's as much your fault as it is mine." He laughed.

"I know, babe. I was just joking." I giggled, kissing his cheek.

"Hey, I'll see you in a few. I need to go take care of something." He said walking out the side door of the school. I decided to follow him, so I snuck out the door and followed him around to the back of the school.

I gasped when I caught the site. We were back where all the druggies hung out and with them was none other than my little brother, Jeremy. What the hell?! Since when does my brother do drugs? I watched as Tyler walked over to Vicki who was talking with Jeremy.

"Hey, dickface, what do you want?" Jeremy replied rudely.

And then the unthinkable happened. As Tyler and Jeremy glared at one another, Vicki took it upon herself to smash her lips to Tyler's. Her eyes were closed whilst Tyler just stood there, unresponsive. I lost it there and walked over to her where I ripped her off of Tyler by her hair.

"Farrah! What the hell?" Jeremy yelled. He obviously didn't like how I was treating Vicki because if looks could kill, I'd be dead.

"Back off, Gilbert." Tyler snarled as he was getting ready to punch Jer.

"Tyler, no!" I yelled as I put a hand on his arm and rubbed it soothingly.

"What are you doing here, Farrah?" Jer asked.

"I could ask you the same question." I replied, turning around to glare at my brother.

"Because I can be." He glared.