Hold up, I'm sorry but did i just hear that right? I wad laughing to much. Me ? Mrs Garcia? Imagine me Anastasia Levin married to this idiot . Never. I would rather shoot myself ten times before I date this.

Hell nah.

Never in a million years Hun

" Hun , I know it's your first time seeing me here with these lot but please don't associate with this man .I am in no relationship to him . Never in a million years however do please call me Ana " I said smiling at her.

She turn to Nova but before she could say a word Nova responds " I'lll have whatever Ana is having" pointing at me incase the girl got confused or forgot.

I will definitely get shouted by Leo for doing this however since she hasn't been out in a while let's spice things up.

What would be a good drink ?

Whiskey n-

Oh sh- I forgot she's nineteen for a second there . Growing up in Russia, you start tasting drinks at a young age.

" Two sex on the beach please" I say her after a minute of thinking. A pair of blue eyes were staring into my soul.He looked like he wanted to rip my head off for ordering that. My poor ears are going to hurt from the screaming his going to do later on today .

I'm in a good mood but his obviously not so let's add to it. The more anger the better. " Oh babes calm down that's only the starter for tonight" I giggle looking at him.

" It won't be long" She says before leaving the table with our order that left us three in complete silence. Nova didn't say absolutely nothing, however Leo's eyes were doing the talking for him. I think I have been killed more than 20 times in his mind.

" Awww love come on stop being a grumpy old man . Look at you . You will get wrinkles in a minute if you continue being mad at me is not going to help your frustration. Is it?" I say trying to read him .

He just continued to stare at me not saying one word then after rolling his eyes at me breaking out eyes contact.

" Nova stand up we leaving. Let the old man stay mad" I say dragging Nova by her hand to the dance floor.

She does not argue with me , just follows me.

~|~
I was dancing with a stranger and out of the sudden my phone beeps. Leonardos name pops up.

Leonardo
Come back, mi amore. The drinks are here. I hope you don't mind but an old friend of mine just joined is. Please don't mind him . He tends to like to joke around a lot with ladies.
Me
Awww come on Leo :( I just found someone to dance with me a two minutes ago. His hands know what they are doing . They are on my hips moving them with the beat of the music. It's fun love.

Leonardo
Why don't you ask Leonardo Garcia? I heard he liked girls , who dance with him at clubs. He is quite the flirt ;)

Me
God no! Ewww! Have you heard what people say about his hair? It's fake af! No thanks . The handsomest stranger has better looks and skills ;)

Leonardo
Giuro amore mio che un giorno sarai la mia morte ( I swear , my love, you will be the death of me one day) Now come on get your a*s over here my friend wants to meet you. If you don't come , I'll come and get you myself off the dance floor . Don't test me.

Me
Uhhh - Your no fun Luigi

Leonardo
Oh mi amore one day I will change your mind about what's fun one day.

~|~
I made my way to the VIP section dragging Nova with me there. As soon as I entered I saw Leo sitting with a familiar face.

There was something about this man. I knew him from somewhere. There is no way. " Mattia" I called out as I felt sick at the mention of the name. I could barely feel my legs anymore.

It can't be .

Ana , he died. People don't just come back from the dead. You saw what happened that day. You were there.

They took him away from you. There was no way he survived hell. Why would they keep him alive all this time?

He wouldn't betray us like that. That's not him.

" Mi amor? I slightly hear Leo call out for me but I was unable to respond. It was like my mouth was shut and everything stopped. Could it really be him after all this time? No.

Your in denial Luv. 

All there're eyes were on me. They probably think your crazy. Theres no denying that. Your seeing a dead person right now.

I just stood there unable to speak or move staring at the stranger who Leo called his friend. I felt a pair of masculine arms pick my small body like I weighed nothing.

The thoughts of Mattia were crawling back in. The day that it all went wrong. I couldn't bare this pain again . I cant go through this again. I will die trying. The last thing i remembered was Leonardo calling out something before it went all black.

A name.

Enzo.

I left it at this point as it made more sense to me than going in to detail about Mattia or should i say Enzo.

Update- This chapter has been fully edited . Any corrections you spot out in any chapters please tell me. It will be much appreciated<3

 It will be much appreciated<3