Collab Make It Lit

Start from the beginning

The next week, Seventeen came at JYP entertainment to meet Twice and practice together. They were awe beacuse the building was too big,modern, fancy and damn so huge inside.

They then were guide by Twice manager and they still awe in every place they walk.

Then they arrive at dance room and saw all Twice in there. Then two leadr greet them with their own chat.Hoshi make a first talk,

"Now, can split to a group now so we can recognize who and who. Also who have the different partner will stay in the middle for a while."

All follow the instructions. Tgey then start to wear their white nametag at their clothes to not confusing each other.

"Ok now we will focus on opening song for this 3/4 days and focusing another song later. By now, start for the first slowly and take it time to use your dance gracefully. Right then never forget all name so we know each other well easily."-Woozi

All were nod and in 3/4 days they become more close than it was expected. We know some of them cousin but it doesnt mean they cant act other like family. They abond each other well and some of the couples happy that they can meet for a long time.

After 4 days focusing on opening dance, now they split the room so first group will focusing at dance room no 1, the second group will practicing at vocal room while the rest of them will use the dance room no 2.

First Group

The two couple was not awkward much because yeah Mintzu and WonMina was closed so they act friendly. Now Wonwoo teach Mingyu for boys part and Mina did the same to Tzuyu before they can dance each other.

They 4 was fast learner and about 5 hours, they managed to complete Havana dance. They then take rest and caht until its time to go home.

Second Group

Cant even think about this group because all their practice was full of laugh. How Dk and Jihyo dork joke and how wild Jeongyeon and Jeonghan laugh. Having two cousin being clown and crazy make 2 Jeong couple cant breeth normal.

They are going insane with Nayeon who act dumny and her voice oh my god make their ear pop. Scoups who try to controll his gf cant even get up and chaeyoubg who cant stop pranking with Dino. Dino who also cant stop annoy his hyung makes The8 and Woozi wanna smake his head. Meanwhile Vetnon eho already sleel and Dahyun sit beside him playing game.

When they practice their vocal, Dk will help Jeongyeon with her pitch so they will not ruin the melody. While Jihyo and Jeonghan discus how to stable their high vocal when sing the last part of song.

Last Group

They focusly dance to the songs. They also make sure that their feet are all sychronize because they worried while they dance, they will lost the step or fall. After that they discus about the ending songs and 5 the partner dance how they will manage the songs with their sychronize.

The rest other also focus eventhough they dont have partner now. They learn first so it will easy their partner to teach it.

It was 1 month and 1 weeks after they traine together. Mina and Wonwoo cant be more happy about it.

"Oppa. I never feel more grateful about this project."

"Me too. And you know, i already dicuss about our relationship."

Mina stared him confuse and scared about what will he said next about their relay.' Are ceo will separate us?'

"What is it? Are they want us to break up? They want it? Are they?"