BREAK THAT WAY.

❛ you have me

❛ you have me.

until every last
star in the
galaxy dies,

you have me. ❜

 ❜

INFINITY INC IS BAD NEWS.

This much, Kaldur is sure of. Anything spear-headed by Lex Luthor, almost definitely puppeteered by the Light, can only spell out doom for everyone else on the planet. He's had years, so much of life, dedicated to the horrors Savage and the others have wrought, and he is not going to sit idly by and watch as their false heroes manipulate the public's perception.

Among Trajectory and Fury, one of Luthor's supposed favourites, is Aten, a girl that wields an amulet that's supposed to be destroyed. Magic and the Light have never played well together, always bringing forth devastating amounts of chaos to the world, and this girl, with that artefact, has the power to rip the entire planet apart.

It's too dangerous to leave things up to chance, but trying to convince the rest of the League that they need to do something is difficult. After their plan, splintering the team and holding onto their secrets, trust has run paperthin and all his attempts to get somebody to help him are amounting to nothing.

With Infinity Inc growing in numbers, Luthor getting his claws into more young heroes, Kaldur needs a way into the group, some method to find out what they're up to. There's a million and one plans swimming around his mind, but none of them involve Aten approaching him. Kaldur's certain that a negative amount involve her offering to be his mole

But it's an undeniably good offer. Getting somebody who's already on the inside, one of the founding members of the group... it's too good to be true, almost definitely a scheme from Luthor to make him lower his guard, but after the years he's had?

Well, Superman's nemesis isn't the only one who knows about secrets.

↝ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
I've taken so many of my old YJ OCs & reworked them for this series & you know what? I love it. I can't wait for you to meet my baby Rory, in all her bitchy glory, because she's wonderful & like, my favorite OC ever.

Also!!!! This is gonna be a very painful ride, so, like, watch out for that?

Dedicated to: antigalacticDICKBENDERSyalocalwitch,
SASSYSHIROcosmiccookiesmandadlorians & ravaagers

Dedicated to: antigalactic, DICKBENDERS, yalocalwitch,SASSYSHIRO, cosmiccookies, mandadlorians & ravaagers

[ This is part of the ❛ 𝐈𝐅 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐃 ❜ series, a collection of stories that focuses on the Young Justice universe. It's not necessary to read every book in the series, but characters from the other parts of the series can & will crossover. ]