Mirrors and Detention

Start from the beginning

"I think our plan to win the house cup will work Draco," I said while picking up my beautiful black kitten.

"Mhm, let's go to bed," he says.

And we both headed to bed.

---Towards the end of the scholastic year---

Draco and I had been trying to get them in trouble for weeks but we couldn't catch them.

I was reading my DADA book when Minnie started meowing uncontrollably like last time. Draco who was in front of me knew the Gryffindor trio was up to something so we decided to go and follow Minnie like last time.

She ended up in the library where we saw Granger, Potter and Weasley discussing something. We decided to go and pretend like we were searching for some books.

We entered the row of books right next to the trio and pretended to look for a book.

"We have to tell Hagrid about this, tonight," Granger's big mouth says. It was the only thing we heard her say but it was enough to know that they were going to be out of bed out of hours.

We both smile at each other knowing our plan is going to work.

---10 pm---

Ellie and Sofie were sleeping I quickly got out of bed brushed my hair but on my uniform, I wore my grandmother's locket which I never leave my dorm without it. But on black converse instead of my normal school shoes and my Slytherin robe and headed out the door.

We went to Hagrid's hut and tried to peek into the window. We saw Hagrid and the trio sitting around a table that had what looked like a baby dragon on it.

"Shit!" They turned around and spotted us. Then we made a run for it.

"We have to tell someone," I say trying to catch up with Draco.

"Look there is McGonagall," he said. Pointing to her entering the transfiguration classroom.

She was looking for something but we didn't care.

"Professor!" We both said.

"What in Godric's name are you doing up this late?" She said.

"Potter, Weasley and Granger are at Hagrid's hut," Draco said.

"They were around a table that had a baby dragon on it" I continued.

"It's a threat to the school, Dragons are far too dangerous." He said

"Let me go talk to them and see if this is true that they are up after hours." She says and as soon as she walks out she spots them and says "Good evening" then me and Draco reveal ourselves and send them a look that said 'Busted!'

We enter the classroom and she begins lecturing them. Draco and I just start to giggle.

"Nothing I repeat nothing gives the right for students to wander around the school at night, fifty points will be taken from Gryffindor," she said in an angry tone. Draco and I were going to explode with laughter this was so much fun.

"Fifty!?!?" Potter said.

"Each!" She continued this now made it that Gryffindor was last and Slytherin was first.

"And to ensure this never happens again. All five of you will receive Detention" she said. WAIT FOR A SECOND!

"Excuse me, Professor. Perhaps I heard you wrong. I thought you said...the five of us." Draco said.

"Yeah so did I!" I spat.

"No, you both heard me correctly, Mr Malfoy and Ms Villin. You see, as honourable as your intentions were, you two were out of bed after hours. You will serve detention with your classmates." She says.