THING 27 : FIRST BATTLE

"Oh! Did you call your friends, huh sweetheart?" The magenta girl said as he make his face like disappointed with the blue boy. "Why sweethea-"

"STOP CALLING ME SWEETHEART!" the blue boy screamed, raising his sword and pointing it to her.

"Even Achilles will kill you if you called him sweetheart," said the maroon boy as he walked beside Valt with his sword aka his buddy.

"Imma kill her now," now that's what we talked about, the mature-but-still-fun boy's just talked. "Valt, don't you worry. We will take you back to our world."

"Yeah, Valkyrie."

They were facing with each other and their weapons that they held. The funny-cute-yellow boy walked beside the blue boy, raising his daggers. The wind was joining them, making the whole world cold. It was night, it should be cold. Plus with the rain, pouring and wetting them.

"Aiga Akaba, Valt Aoi and Drum Koryu! Do you remember that I'm the one that controlling all of this world?" The man that behind of Kristina Kuroda and a girl : Shasa Guten that beside of him, screaming to the boys and the beys.

"I remember it, that's why Imma kill you first, Lean," smirked the blue boy. Taking a few steps to them, they started raising their weapons. But, Lean Valhalla walked in front of them and they lowered their weapons.

Lean Valhalla lifted up his hand as he summoned a big purple sycthe. A gasps from the employees could be hear. The blue boy stopped perfectly where he wants. The funky-fun-maroon boy and the funny-cute-yellow boy walked beside him, readying their weapons.

The sycthe shone purple, the boys could see that what's behind that shone. It was his bey, his partner : Variant Lucifer. Resonances from the boys and Lean, burning up like a fire. They could see their weapons were shining and that means, they could see their partner or buddy in the back.

"This is getting interesting," said the funky-fun boy, raising his sword.

"Three," the blue boy said.

"Two," said the funky-fun and funny-cute boy, in unison.

"One," Lean has talked.

"Go shoot!" The bladers screamed as they swung their sword. The blue boy's sword perfectly clashed with Lean's sycthe meanwhile, the maroon and yellow boy ran and stabbed one by one the employees.

Lean bent, as he swung his scythe on the blue's legs. The blue jumped quickly, knowing he will hit it. The blue took the time, almost cutting Lean's hand. Well, not almost, but he already did it. The hand hit the floor with the blood filled it. Lean took a glanced on it, as he quickly looked to Shasa.

Lean quickly grabbed Shasa's neck, as he cut it. Cut it without any doubt. The blood filled her neck and the head hit the floor, hopelessly. The blue boy's eyes widened, couldn't believe what he saw. His friend, his teammate on the BC Sol was die, hopelessly.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" The blue screamed, looking to Lean. But something just happened, unusual thing happened. His arm was growing again, the same arm without the sleeve.

Little did he knows, he just killed her to make his arm back. He was absolutely crazy. The boys that just stabbed and killed the employees, noticed that. The funky-fun-maroon boy stabbed the enemy in front of him, as he running toward the blue boy.

And leaving the funny-cute-yellow boy alone.

"Hello! Wait for me, Aiga!" screamed the yellow boy, swung his right dagger and cut the enemy's neck. But suddenly, he face-to-face with his friend, Delta Akane.

"Drum!"

"I'm okay! Save Valt-senpai, hurry!" said the yellow boy, fighting with his friend.

The maroon boy nodded, glancing toward the blue boy that his eyes were widening. He looked to the spot where the blue looked at, he could see himself was stabbed. Perfectly on the face, the eyes, nose and mouth.

"Okay, I'm freakin' out," muttered the funky-fun boy. But, as he saw it, Lean's eyes turned into purple.

Lean didn't killed them, instead he killed his employees. His sycthe flied to the air and stabbed one by one. Even Delta that was in front of the yellow boy. The yellow boy's eyes widened, looking to them.

But, why... didn't the scythe kill Kris?