THING 15 : JOURNEY

Can't thinking what will happen next. Right now, the maroon boy already alone, he got nothing. Even Achilles was leaving him. No, not leaving him, he just tried to help Drum. Meanwhile, Valkyrie and Dragon tried to protected him. No one know what happened to the beys.

Alone, isn't that the worst thing in your life? Even when the bladers got alone, they still have their own beasts or beys. But, how about him? He doesn't have anything again. So, who will surely save him now? Valkyrie and Dragon probably will go back to their own bladers, right?

Slowly, he opened his eyes, looking at the same long cellar. This cellar where The Aiga released them. One thing that stuck in the maroon boy's head when he saw this cellar. Did The Aiga really wanted to save them or he just acted like he want to save them? Now, he would never believed on someone in this world again.

But, how he could go back to their world?

Believe me, Valt and Drum won't to come here again. Probably, they just think like, Aiga has Achilles then, Achilles can saved him. But, how? The only chance was on the syringe. He couldn't do anything.

"Did they . . . will leave me here? Alone?" Slowly, tears showed up from his eyes, walking to his cheeks and finally, falling to the floor. But, he quickly stopped doing it, he knew that this isn't the right time to cry. Closing his eyes, remembering all the place that he and the boys already walked and entered.

"First is, that creepy room. Two is, the ballroom. Three is, this stupid cellar. Four is, that useless canteen. And five is the bedroom. Did I miss something? Maybe nope. Oh yeah! Rooftop!" He was leaned against the wall and about to walked off, didn't noticed that he chained.

"Oh shoot."

He tried to pulled it harder, but it just useless. It was a chain bro, not a rope. Chain is more harder and strong better than the rope. Looking around, he remembering what The Aiga did to them before.

"The axe. Yeah, the axe!" He quickly leaned his head to the left as he saw the axe. An usual red axe. He tried to reached it with his foot, until his toe tip's shoe touched the handle of the axe. "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon!" His toe tip took it, pulled it to him. "Yes!" He grabbed the axe as he opened tried to think how can he cut it strongly.

But, a vibrate from his pocket taking his attention as he realized it was Valt's phone.

○-○-○-○-○-○-○-○-○-○-○-○

"Drum! Wake up! Drum!" a voice entered the yellow boy's ears as he opened his eyes slowly. His vision still blurred as he rubbed his eyes with his hands. Yellow eyes, white-gray hairs, it's no one than Dragon. His face placed a worried expression, looking to the yellow boy. "Are you okay?"

The yellow boy remembered that he has to kept his voice and talked if it's very needed. Nodding to him, Dragon sighed in relief. The yellow boy's eyes caught Valkyrie and Achilles were talking and Valt just leaned against the wall, sat in the corner, while bending his left knee calmly. It just his position showing he's calm, but he isn't.

This yellow boy that sat in the middle of this strange room, just looking at the blue boy silently. Until, the blue boy noticed that someone looking at him, he turned to faced Drum in response.

"Oh, you're awake, Drum?" Valt stood up and walked toward Drum, sitting next to him. The yellow boy just nodded, replying.

Dragon smiled and leaved the two alone, walking toward Achilles and Valkyrie. Valt still can't leaving his worried expression until this yellow boy readied to asked him why he was worried. In a few sec wanted to ask, the yellow boy cancelled to asked him. He already know the answered as he looked around the room.