THING 18 : WRISTWATCH

The yellow boy gasped as Valt quickly shhh him. They looked at Aiga that very very angry to his little sis.

"But, how can Valt-senpai know it's Achilles?" asked Dragon's blader, very curious.

"Oh, I was with them in the same room where you woke up from passed away, remember? So, they said to me, Achilles want to meet his dude. And then, I asked how? Achilles pointed a wristwatch that in my wrist," explained him as he grinned.

"Wristwatch?"

"Yeah, that wristwatch is like a rope. But I dunno why they call it, wristwatch."

"So, why Achilles didn't talk with Aiga by his own?" asked Drum.

"Arthur put something in his hand that make Achilles can't put the wristwatch. That wristwatch can summoned us," spoke Tempest Dragon from nowhere. The yellow boy quickly stood up and took the flashlight, as he shone it around him.

"Did you hear that, Valt-senpai!?" The yellow boy quickly gasped as Valt nodded. "Senpai, look behind you!" He pointed behind Valt, as Valt turned around and saw Dragon in human form.

"Yo guys," said Dragon as he waved at them. "You must stop trying to save him by yourself. Or Valkyrie and I will punish you," he gave a serious expression that make them kinda scared with him.

"O-Okay, Drag-"

"GUYS! I LOST HER! THAT STUPID NARU QUICKLY VANISH! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE!?" screamed the maroon boy as he crossed his arms and sat down with Valt. "What are you guys looking at? It's completely dark you know."

"Aiga can't see me, and Achilles time to summoned is done. He can't possessed Valt always, or Valt will be in danger. He would die," explained Dragon as he put his index on his lips, to make Drum to not answered him. He waved as he walked toward the dark. "And I have my limit time too, so see you later, Drum, Valt," Dragon slowly blurred as he completely gone from their eyes.

"Hello? Can Valt Aoi and Drum Koryu hear me?" Maroon boy with his crossed arms, rolling his eyes because they ignoring him.

"Oh oh, sorry Aiga. We just see something not good in that way," said blue boy as he pointed where Dragon blurred and gone. He grinned to make his lying contest doesn't seem suspicious. Oh, here it comes, the king of lying.

"Oh, okay. Should we go? Because that stupid Naru already vanished in the dark," Aiga stood up as he released his crossed arms. "Let's go," invited him.

"Y-Yeah, let's go," Drum shone the hallway, walking behind them.

"Oh and, Valt. You okay? That Naru possessed you, sorry about that," apologized Aiga as he looked down, feel guilty.

"Oh, no prob . . . Aiga."

They walked as they still looked around, even it was really hard. The yellow boy quickly gasped as he stopped from his steps. They quickly turned around and looked confused.

"What's wrong, Drum?" asked the maroon boy, placing his hands on his pockets.

"Look at this guys!" Drum showed the screen as they gasped in panicked. "Let's go! Hurry up!" They ran quickly as they searched one room to stayed.

If we see the screen, it shows that the icon that we called "battery" turns into red and the percentage of the battery is three.