THING 25 : VANISH

The blue boy finally arrived at his room which is the one where they slept before. Maroon and yellow boy on the bed and blue boy on the other bed. Well, obviously not on the bed for the boys, they slept in the floor, aren't they? Blue boy, the one that slept on the bed, of course confused how can they slept on the floor.

The blue boy opened the door slowly, as he switched on the lamp. Just one lamp, not all of the lamps like Aiga did. Walking toward the window, closed it with the purple curtains. He even forgot where the last time his phone was. Maybe it was on the rooftop and probably one of them already took it.

Laying on the bed, he just looked on the ceiling, thinking.

"Hah... I miss Valkyrie," he sighed, closing his eyes. Suddenly, we could hear the knocking sound on the door. "Go away, Kristina! I don't need anything from you!"

"Yo, Valt. It's me," said the little boy, opening the door. "You have trauma with that girl, huh?"

"Hmm, I don't want to make the same mistake with that girl. Aiga, come here. I need to tell you something," the boy lifted up his body as he sat on the bed. The little boy entered the bedroom as he closed the door, walking toward Valt.

"What?" He said on the bed with his crossed arms. Yup, definitely Aiga.

"You said that Naru has been going anywhere she want, isn't she?" asked the blue boy. Aiga hmm and nodded. "And I said that Kris said his last goodbye and giving me the BC Sol as she leaved. She went to Japan and met her family, she said that to me."

"So? What's wrong with that?"

"Shasa has been leaving the BC Sol for almost a month, I guess. And when I asked her, she said she'll join some club on the Japan," explained the blue boy, placing his hand on his chin, thinking.

"I wonder the demon that we saw on the window before," the maroon boy pointed the window, looking terrified with it.

"One, two, three. Three girls on this bad club."

"Valt!" Maroon boy suddenly screamed, making the boy shocked.

"What?"

"Yo, we already found Arthur, Delta, me, Red Eye, Phi and Heartz. But, we can't found Lean. Beside, Kris, Naru and Shasa didn't use a dark resonance, right? So... why did they can exist in this world?"

"I dunno, Aiga."

"I know it, Valt," the maroon boy stepped the floor as he walked toward the curtains, opening it. "I found something that you can't believe."

"Huh?"

"I read some paper again when I was with my other self, when we want to go to the cafeteria. So, he walked toward the kitchen and I looked around. I found some paper that folded into a heart again."

"Don't tell me, it's Kris' paper-"

"No! It isn't! When I opened it, it was a secret, Valt! It said that, this world was control by a boy. Not a sick fangirls that we've been meeting so far," the maroon boy walked to the bed again as he sat down.

"So they're just a employees like the other?"

"Maybe! And I have a feeling that the leader is..."

"Lean," said the blue boy, placing a serious expression on his face. Valt stepped his foot on the floor, bending a bit as he opened the drawer. He took out a note and a pencil.

"How can you-"

"This building is exclusive."

"Fine then. Okay, write that Lean is the leader. And they have Arthur, Delta, me, Red Eye, Phi-"

"I know it, I know it. You shouldn't tell me twice."

The blue boy and the maroon spent time to think about mystery of  this Dead Flower. They have a candidate and it was Lean being the leader and the other being the employees.

"Valt, wait a sec," the maroon boy took the blue boy's attention as he put his hand on his chin.

"What?"

"Should we leave this world quick or should we vanish this world?" Even Aiga that already on the real world, still confused about to leaved this or not.

"I guess..." Valt looked on the window and shook his head. "I guess we should vanish this."

"Why do you-"

"Because, past is past. People start to know the meaning of beyblading. I can't leave this world, I must vanish this. History is a history, past is a past. Present, is where we are now. Not in the past," Valt glanced at Aiga as he smiled sweetly to him. Aiga nodded as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Fine, Mister wisety."

"What did you called me?"

"Mister wise-ty," the maroon boy smirked as he snapped his fingers. "Valt! We should think how you can kill them!"

"I got your back, Valt."

The blue boy swung his head to the figure on the door, as he gasped. It was his partner, Brave Valkyrie.

"Valkyrie!"

"Hi Valt."

"Valt..." Aiga called as he glanced at the boy, narrowing his eyes to Valkyrie.

"What's wrong, Aiga?" asked the blue boy curious. The maroon boy stepped his foot on the floor as the blue boy did the same. "What is it, Aiga?"

"It's not Valkyrie, Valt."