✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

"That was very reckless" Recovery girl chided to the girl as she kissed her forehead. "It's not my fault, I'm not used to it." She defended.

"Wipe that blood of your face." she said handing a handkerchief "Thank you." She didn't feel faint anymore as she wiped the blood, her wound already healed.

The problem was that the blood got stuck on her hair, so it looked like she had red highlights. Recovery shook her head, she had just healed someone who seemed to have just developed their quirks.

She had a feeling, if those two got in UA she'd be seeing them so many times in the infirmary. "Hey, It's you again." she turned to the black haired boy as she nodded.

"My name's Kirishima Eijiro, you?"

"Nagito Serin." She gave a nod. She looked at her watch, "I should get going" she jokingly saluted as she grinned at the boy "Hope to see you again." And then she disappeared.

She arrived at a small apartment, it was neat and spacious even if there were tons of things all the more made her feel calm to be in a familiar setting.

Her old kunugigaoka uniform hung on a rack as she always wore it, then there was a framed case with her anti-sensei knife, gun and such. Below the hanging frame was a long table with even more mementos like the long guide book, and the photo album and the advice book Koro-Sensei made and had given to her and the rest of Class E.

There was also a desk next to the window with books and notes. The small kitchen was clean, bathroom spotless. Her small bedroom organized, detailed and space taken to a count.

She never felt so bored in her life. There was nothing else to do, she had already done the written exams which she was sure she aced, she had studied and the study tips koro-sensei had gave her really helped her a lot..

She looked at the calendar on the wall, filled with dates and appointments to keep her busy, to keep her distracted.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏

Days passed and soon she stepped out of her apartment, wearing her new uniform. It felt weird but at least the color schemes were at least familiar, in a way, like the gray tones.

But instead of kunugigaoka's black tie it was changed to a red tie, and the skirt was green. She walked following the map on her phone. It was a fair distance, she didn't want to move out of her apartment which was more closer to kunugigaoka but far from the school.

She hummed as she closed her phone remembering the route as she remembered her letter.

Opening the letter she received from the School,
she released a breathe as the hologram of All Might appeared, she had met this person once and even if it was only one time, she had like him, in an idol sense but he was #2 for her.

"Young Nagito, It has been awhile" he had started. "I am quite surprise to see you on this path, He would have been proud." his smile shifted a bit to a frown.

Her heart squeeze.

"On to the main point!" His smile returned "You have been accepted! And have earned first place!" He announced giving a thumbs up.

"With 73 Villain Points and 24 Hero points."

She was a step closer. She can prove them all that she can be a hero.

"Once again, congratulations!"

She finally arrived. Seeing the large building as she passed the entrance. Many students were already arriving too. She ignored walking quickly as she fiddle with her scarf.