I also gave her my PSP, she was always playing on mine so I had to give her my other one. She looked so happy while she played on the PSP, I never expected her to like what I do. Her tongue would stick out as she played and she'd look like a baby. "I passed through it! Kenma!"

If she was awake right now, the only thing I'd say is that.. I love her a lot and that I will stay by her side no matter what. But she's not here, we couldn't be together.. we're not for each other. She'd probably find someone better than me, more handsome and taller. "Kenma you're kinda short, but I'm shorter so it's okay!"

I suddenly remember when we got scolded for not being careful when it comes to uhm.. having sex. I told (Y/n) to drink pills just in case so.. we didn't really have any problem with that. We don't do it everyday so— this is embarrassing. But that day, when she was sulking.. I couldn't help but find her cute. "I want hugs, Kenma give me hugs.. Pleaseeeee?"

I remember prom when we were at the balcony, just hanging out there after she said yes.. I think that was one of my favorite moments with her. She jus let me hug her from behind, her head resting on my shoulder while we looked at the stars. She kept telling me things about stars and I would just kiss her cheek. "They're shining, for us.."

Back then, I could only ever think of keeping her by my side. I wanted to be able to call her mine, basically claim her.. I might've thought of her an object— just a random possession. But her worth is more than a bag of diamonds.. that's why I wanted to be there to polish her for her to shine brighter..

When we first did it.. I was really worried that she was forcing herself just because I was already trying. But she even joked for a second round, it made me laugh but she got me worried. I just felt like I could finally do it with her because she said 'I love you' to me. "Why are you still so worried about that? I said I enjoyed it... uhm.. I love you."

Kinda felt safe.. in terms if her not leaving me because she always seemed to need me for something. She would video call in the middle of night just to ask me to help her with homework. She'd run to me when she's scared of something. "Kenma my pillow, comforter.. hehe."

"So what did you want to talk about?" I ask, finding Kazuhiko by the garden.

"I know how hard it is to carry other people's memories while they couldn't remember them." She's being serious. "Stop looking at me like I'm a murderer. I admit it. I'm sorry for troubling the two of you." She rolled her eyes and looked at her fingertips.

"So what is it?"

"I heard what her parents' decision was. You remember what I told you about their decision back then? It's just the same thing as now." I raise my brow at her, hearing her let out a deep sigh. "Let me help.. It's also to compensate for what I've done to the both of you."

"You bullied her, how and why should I even trust you?" She gritted her teeth, smiling like she's about to burst.

"I told you.. I'm still guilty for what I've done when we were kids. I suffered for years just by carrying memories that my friends couldn't remember.. it hurts and you're not even there yet." Her eyes are saying that she's telling the truth. "I'll help."

"How can I be sure that you won't try to hurt her again?" She lets out another sigh, turning to me with a painful smile. What the hell?

"You never changed, she's still the only one you could ever think of." Well she's my girlfriend, of course I'd be thinking of her. "Heather would be very happy to see you like that. I won't hurt you or her so just, please.."