Episode 16:ξένος

Start from the beginning

Frisk:*is lucky and jumps at the right moments to dodge the more powerful Gaster Blasters fires and isn't damaged*

The Voice:{Frisk, listen to me and do what I say. I have an idea.}

Frisk:What idea?

The Voice:{Use your last item to fully heal yourself.}

Frisk:It's okay. *item... cinammon bunny* *Frisk recovers all her HP*

The Voice:{Now, survive to the attack.}

Papyrus:*partially changes the world to make it a new world that damages every person in it until it self-destroys while making normal and blue Gaster Blasters fire quickly at random places of the world until it self-destroys*

Frisk:*has trouble to dodge and predict the fires while being damaged in this world, which makes her suffering from 40 damage and have 4/44 HP*

Papyrus:*suffers from 15 damage in this world, his HP fall to 1111/1500* You are still alive? Impressive.

Frisk:And it's the end. I don't have any item to heal me.

Papyrus:Nyeh heh heh heh heh heh heh! I knew it.

Frisk:*mercy... doing nothing*

Papyrus:It's too bad, but I have to do it... Eh? What is happening? *is caught by a giant hand that prevents him from moving* What is that? *the hand fires and ejects him very far while doing no damage to him*

Frisk:Wh... What's happening?

???:Greetings.

Frisk:Who are you? Are you the one that made the hand appear?

???:I'm called Zeno, and for your second question, yeah, it is me.

Chara:{I wonder who is this guy.}

Frisk:Do you know anything about him, The Voice?

The Voice:{*doesn't say anything*}

Frisk:Why aren't you saying anything?

Zeno:Frisk, Chara, The Voice, I look at your journey since its beginning, and until now, I wasn't surprised even one time. I will give you trouble or help you sometimes, depending on the situation that is going on.

Frisk:You are aware of what's happening in my head?

Zeno:Obviously. I know everything that is happening since the beginning. What you see and what you don't see.

Frisk:In that case, what happened to the others will happen to you too.

Zeno:There's no way I fear you, and when you will discover more things about me, you will understand why you aren't able to kill me. *teleports himself somewhere else*

Frisk:He is strange.

Chara:{Yes, but we should, all of us, mind about him. I don't know what's going on with The Voice.}

The Voice:{Sorry.}

Frisk:Let's continue, I still have to continue my game.

Chara:{Oh, again, seriously?}

Frisk:Yes, and I don't care about your complaints.

Xéno!Papyrus's point of view

Sans, that traitor! He will suffer!

Papyrus:Sans!

Sans:Yes, brother. What do you want?

Papyrus:Get here. I failed to kill Frisk. Something prevented me to do it, but I don't know what it is.

Sans:Weird. Do you want me to investigate about this?

Papyrus:No, it isn't that.

I then trap Sans in a cage made of blue bones, and wait for him to sleep.

Sans:Why?

Papyrus:Frisk told me you ask her to kill me. You will understand what pain is. An attempt to kill me is very important, but I still have to learn you to don't retry that again. Usually, I kill those who do that, but I am merciful because you are my brother.

Sans:Betrayer! So, my plan to kill one of you failed, and moreso, I will be tortured again.

Papyrus:You know what will happen to you. Faster you fall asleep, faster you escape.

Sans:I know.

After that, Sans falls asleep. I take my key and bring him down to the torture room of the basements. When I finish, I bind him, I wake him up and begin to torture him.