Episode 1:New timelines

???'s viewpoint

Still other timelines. But this time I will try to have fun

???: It's time for the game to begin!

Frisk's viewpoint

This mountain. Nobody comes back. I'm going to climb it will be better. Mount Ebott.

The climb is difficult but I will get there. I will make it. I must remain determined. I have to reach the summit.

Finally a rest area. If I do not rest, I will never do it. Never. Oh hold a hole. Is there something inside Mount Ebott? Go then towards the hole but stumbles on a stick recovers the stick and falls anyway in the hole*.

Oh no oh no. I could not fail. Not now. Oh no, I see the bottom. I think I'm ruined *falls in the field of black flowers*.

Ah. I'm not dead. Strange. Oh flowers. They are so black. So disturbing. I do not understand. What is happening here ? Would there be inhabitants underground? I do not understand. But I have to go back up to reach my goal.

???:{Oh. You are the new human is not it? Nice to meet you.}

Frisk: Who are you or rather what are you?

???: {I'm just a voice in your head. I have a question. A simple question. I know you want to go back to reach your goal. But this task will not be easy. You have to be more powerful to get there. So here is my question. Do you want me to give you power without you giving me anything back?}

Frisk: Yes of course.

The Voice: {OK you decided that way. That's the power you're looking for. *Give the power to Frisk*}

Oh, so much power. So much. So much. I can not resist it. Why seek to reach my goal now. That's where the monsters have been imprisoned since the beginning I guess. So much to play with them. I feel that this expedition will be very very fun. *Laughs*

???:{That no. It shall really not. Keep control. Mercy keeps control. I know that voice. It brings only suffering.}

Frisk: Who are you?

???: {Oh yes excuse me it's disrespectful. I am Chara the first human to have fallen in the Underground.}

Frisk: OK Chara. You must know one thing. And this thing is that you can fuck yourself. *Open her eyes*

This Chara will get on my nerves. Why must I have it?

Chara: {Please do not kill anyone}

Frisk: That's not my intention. With this power I realized that I could do much better. I will be able to play with fear.

Chara: {Oh, I'm cursed}

Frisk: And me too because you're in my paws. So please, I advise you to shut up.

Chara: {I am a ghost. You can not reach me or touch me then level threats ...}

Frisk: If you keep going too often-I kill those monsters you love so much. You understood well ?

Chara: {Yes}

Frisk: Well, I'd like to continue on my way to make my first victim.

I continue my way and at a moment a few seconds after taking again I fall on a very bizarre and golden flower.

???: Hold a human. I understand better now.

I wonder who it is ...

The Voice: {It's Flowey. Pay attention to him. He is extremely cunning. He might try to kill you according to what you do.}

Flowey. My first victim.

Flowey: Howdy. I am Flowey. Flowey the last golden flower of this kingdom. I guess you're new in the Underground. Am I wrong ?

Frisk: No. This place seems odd to me. Can you help me ?

Flowey: Of course. You must know that this world is far from being nice. But sometimes you can find friends there. They will give you these little petals of friendship that you must catch*attack with its petals of friendship*

Frisk: * Dodge * Now it's my turn to play. Do you think I see nothing through you and what do you want? You're wrong heavily. Nobody dictates my behavior and I see you are weak and sensitive. In this world it's scary or scary *Scare Flowey*.

Flowey: *scared* OK you understand everything about this world but ... but stop ... you scare me ... you ... you ... *flee*

Frisk: Goodbye.

The Voice: {Very clever. But know one thing. It may be that you are pointing this world to the wrong way}

Frisk: I do not care. If this world is to end now I would have had a good time. This flower is really weak but this game is going to be ...

VeryVeryFunny