Episode 13:Deadly Terror

Xéno!Frisk's point of view

I see a bridge near of here, I run to pass through it but I am stopped.

Gyftrot:My name is Gyftrot. because of your fight against Toby, there was a landslide and I was locked on the wrong side. Sans decided to teleport I and Toby because we were locked. We both want to take revenge on you, but it seems that Toby was arrested by Papyrus. It won't stop me to take my revenge.

Jerry:*approaches Frisk and Gyftrot*

Frisk:Toby attacked me. I only defended myself. *the fight begins* I will end that quickly. *act... scare*

Jerry:...

Gyftrot:*is scared and uses a very powerful attack to flee*

Frisk:*has a lot of difficulties to dodge that long attack, her HP fall to 12/44* I was missing all of that. However, him...

Chara:{He looks apathetic.}

Jerry:... *doesn't do anything*

Frisk:He doesn't do anything? Well, better for me. *attacks with her first boxing-glove*

Jerry:*suffers from 10 damage, his HP fall to 70/80*

Frisk:*attacks with her second boxing-glove*

Jerry:*suffers from 10 damage, his HP fall to 60/80*

Frisk:*attacks with her first boxing-glove*

Jerry:*suffers from 10 damage, his HP fall to 50/80*

Frisk:*attacks with her second boxing-glove*

Jerry:*suffers from 10 damage, his HP fall to 40/80*

Frisk:*attacks with her first boxing-glove*

Jerry:*suffers from 10 damage, his HP fall to 30/80*

Frisk:*attacks with her second boxing-glove*

Jerry:*suffers from 10 damage, his HP fall to 20/80*

Frisk:*attacks with her first boxing-glove*

Jerry:*suffers from 10 damage, his HP fall to 10/80*

Frisk:*attacks with her second boxing-glove*

Jerry:*suffers from 10 damage and turns into dust*

Frisk earns 1 EXP and 55 PO

Frisk:Finally! That fight was long and boring.

The Voice:{We have to say it, yes.}

I see a star before the bridge. I touch it, then cross the bridge. At its end, I see Papyrus.

Papyrus:Welcome, human! This is my last trap, the Gauntlet of Deadly Terror.

Frisk:I don't see anything.

Papyrus:Wait, I need to press that button to activate it. *presses the button* Nyeh heh heh heh heh heh heh! Here it is! The Gauntlet of Deadly Terror! My most deadly trap! As soon as I will press this second button, all of this will go up and down. Also, I will let Toby look at that, since he wants you to die. You have absolutely no chance to survive through it. *presses the button and puts the remote control on the ground* And voilà. If my trap has any flaw, don't hesitate to press the button that activated it. It will stop it. Monsters should be able to cross this bridge. Now, I have something else to do.

Papyrus leaving, I'm thinking about the perfect times to go through each passage of the Gauntlet of Deadly Terror. Each time, I will have to go though two deadly instruments. By waiting, I success to go through the first part, then, by waiting a bit more, I go through the second one. The last one was an easy one. Like Papyrus said, I press the button, but I see some hands on the edge.