Part 31

Candy pops P.O.V

I wake up and see that (Y/N) is still asleep. I smile to myself. but I notice that she is whimpering and crying in her sleep. "Don't worry my little sleepyhead, I'm here." I say softly and kiss her forehead. She calms down and wraps her arms around me like I'm her pillow. So cute.. But there isn't anything to do right now since she is asleep. I could get her some breakfast. So I carefully try to get up without waking her up and placing her down. Thankfully it worked. I kinda feel bad because she looks like she's having a real bad dream. Another kiss on her forehead wouldn't hurt. I gently kiss her on the forehead. (Once again.)

I feel myself smiling again. That beautiful face I can't help but smile. Then Jason comes in and ruins the moment. "Hey good morning." he says with some orange juice and waffles. "O-oh is she asleep?" he asks placing it on a table. I nod at him and look back at her. He sighs. "Well whenever she wakes up make sure to tell her that there's some waffles and-" I interrupt "Yeah yeah I will." I roll my eyes. Jason growls and leaves. "C-candy pop.." I hear her whimper my name. I see tears going down her face again. I lean in and wipe them away. "Not again..." 

I decide to try to wake her up. I can't stand seeing her like this. I tap on her shoulder. She doesn't budge. "(Y/N) wake up darling~" I coo. She slightly opened her eyes. "What is it?" she mumbled. "It's time to wake up, okay (Y/N)?" She nods "Okay..." 

I hand her the waffles and orange juice. "Here jason wanted you to eat this." she takes it and starts eating it. "So sweetheart.. How are you feeling today?" I ask scooting closer to her. "I... I'm.. I don't know. I had an awful dream that I don't want to talk about." she looks down at her food. "Aww I'm so sorry! Is there anything I could do for you?" I ask as I put my arm around her trying to comfort her. "Could you maybe give me another hug?" I smile "Of course!" I pick her up and give her a big warm hug. She giggles "I love you!~" she nuzzled into my chest. "I love you too my little (Y/N)!" I carefully put her back down. "So what would you like to do today?" I ask. "I dunno." she says. So we just sat there awkwardly. Until Jason walked in.

(I will continue this in the next chapter)