What a surprise! Part 3

But you're soon awakened by the Jester, "Wake up sleepy head!" I screamed out of fear not expecting that to happen. He laughs hysterically and I said, "Where am I? What did you do?!" He grins and says, "You're in my world.." I looked around and it was very dark. But I noticed there was blood and dead bodies everywhere. I shrieked in fear. He then again laughs hysterically at me. "Get me out of here!" I yelled, his laughing then turns into an angry expression, "You're never leaving me you're my slave." He said. I started hyper ventilating, "B-but what did I- I ever do to y-you?!" 

He says, "Nothing... It's just for the fun of it... Of course to watch you scream!" He swings a huge jester hammer towards me, but it didn't hit me I'm guessing he did that just to hear me scream again which for yes I did. "You are a fun toy to scare." He said. "I'm not a toy!" He grins at me, "Yeah right why else would I take you?.." he mumbles. "I don't like to be harassed and It's not funny!" You scream at him. "Watch your tone MISS (Y/N)!" He grabs my cheeks and pulls them. "H-hey stop that!" my face started to get red out of embarrassment. He smirked. "It's not funny!" but then he finally stopped teasing me, "I need to go do something anyways." He disappeared and left me alone in his "Little twisted world"  

" He disappeared and left me alone in his "Little twisted world"  

The images aren't mine.

□T.b.c☆