EIGHT 」DELORES

Começar do início

"It definitely does look delicious," Y/N lied, doing her best not to gag at the sight of the foul-smelling treat.

"I'm done funding your drug habit," Five said, his tone harsh as he turned to Y/N. "Let's go," he said, his hand reaching out to hers.

"Use protection!"

"Fuck you, Klaus!"

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🕯️

FIVE'S GAZE FIXED on a nearby building as he stood in silence, his thoughts drifting aimlessly. Y/N, meanwhile, let out a sigh of boredom and idly toyed with her fingers. Suddenly, Five's attention was pulled to the bag behind their seats.

"Oh, shit," he muttered as he reached for the bag and dug through its contents. Delores greeted him with a cheerful trill as he retrieved several bottles and placed them on the ground beside him.

"Wait, you brought vodka and didn't tell me?" Y/N asked.

"Shut up. Here, take Delores," he said and gave her the mannequin.

"Do I look like a mom to you?" the girl complained.

Silence. Five didn't answer her until he spoke randomly. "No, I'm not drunk. I'm working. Yes, it's about the eye thing. This is the place where it's made or will be made." Hargreeves sighed and spoke again seemingly to himself . . . or the mannequin, "We just have to wait."

"Okay, so, sanity's existence is a joke to you now?" Y/N asked. Five glared at her and looked at Delores.

"She's my talkative partner in this whole thing. Too much for my liking, but I have no choice," he replied to Delores. Y/N stared at the doll and imagined it slowly turning its head towards her. She snorted and laughed. Five snatched the mannequin away from the girl and put it between them, scowling.

As hours passed and Y/N slumbered soundly, Five gazed at her peaceful countenance. Her hair cascaded over her face like a curtain, obscuring her features from view. He couldn't help but marvel at how, even in her slumber, she appeared so innocent and soft. Tempted by curiosity, he cautiously extended his arm and gently pushed aside the strands of hair that obscured her face. He gazed at her serene features for a moment longer before withdrawing his hand, a wistful sigh escaping his lips. He glanced down at Delores and spoke in a hushed tone. "She's someone I used to tolerate more than anyone else, Delores. But there's only you."

Only, he wasn't so sure about that. As Five gazed upon the children at play, his mind began to wander. Suddenly, he was transported back to the desolate future he had once lived in. The small objects floating about in the air intensified his disorientation. He whispered to himself, "No," as he frantically searched for Y/N's presence, but she was nowhere to be found. The sound of a distant voice calling his name echoed in his mind, but the physical source remained elusive. The confusion and fear mounted within him as he found himself completely alone in his thoughts.

"Hey, Five!"

"No!" He shouted, then he was back to the present. "Five!"

"What are you..." Five muttered as Luther tried to step in the car, pushing Y/N who just woke up.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! What's going on?" The girl asked and yawned. "Can you please move?" Luther questioned.

"No," Y/N simply answered. "Fine," Spaceboy said and stayed outside, leaning on the windshield.

"You guys okay?" Luther asked. "Oh we're dandy. Right after you woke me up."

"You shouldn't be — how did you find us?" Five asked. The big guy turned to the back, causing them to do so.

"Klaus," Y/N groaned.

"Hey, baby..." They saw him flirting with Delores. "Hey, a little privacy, guys. We're really hitting it off back here." A scream was heard after Five threw something at him.

"Get out! You can't be here!" the boy yelled. "We're in the middle of something."

"Middle of something. You two are just doing lovey-dovey shit," Luther said. Y/N gave him a look.

"Any luck finding your one-eyed man?" the seemingly-sober-but-probably-not Hargreeves asked.

"No," the 58-year-old whispered.

"What's he talking about?" Space-boy asked.

"Does it matter? It's Klaus." He sighed and carried on talking. "What do you want, Luther?"

"So, Grace may have something to do with dad's death. So, I need you to come back to the academy, all right? It's important."

"It's important. You have no concept of what's important," Five stated.

"Hey. Did I ever tell you guys about the time I waxed my ass with chocolate pudding?" Everyone in the car fixed their gazes on Klaus who laughed despite their unimpressed faces. "It was so painful."

"What are you still doing here?" Luther asked, with an annoyed Y/N.

"Yeah. Try asking that to yourself as well."

"Ay, ay, ay," Five hoarsely muttered.

"What?" Luther and Klaus asked cluelessly.

"I what? I need an excuse to hang out with my family?"

"We're trying to have a conversation here."

"What, and I'm incapable of being serious? Is that what you're saying?"

"Luther's got a point. You should get out." — "What?"

"Come on, Klaus. Let's go somewhere. Let's leave Five and Mr. Stinky," Y/N called, her hands touching the handle of the door to leave.

"What did you just call me?" Luther asked. "You heard me," the girl boldly stated.

"You're sure about your growing up bullshit background history? Your brain hasn't aged a bit." That earned a scoff from Callisto as she furrowed her eyebrows and inhaled slightly to fire back. However, she was immediately held back by Five's interjection.

"Y/N, stay here. I need you to help me keep an eye out.".

"Oh, shut up, Five. You just want her all to yourself. Let's go, Callisto!" Klaus said and stepped out of the car, followed by Y/N.

"Morons!" Y/N said and blew them a kiss, making Five blush and glare at Luther.

"What? Jealous?" Klaus asked.