Reaction to Way Deeper Down

Start from the beginning

"can you blame me? if i feel a little hubris? for my fame for making things a little humerus?" Sans continues to move around the screen and make jokes. "i can tickle your bones to the tibia toes, well unless you're my bro, jokes fly over his head."

Toriel, Alphys, and Asgore chuckled at all the puns while Papyrus let out a giant groan.

"SANS!? WHO'S THERE? YOU RIDICULOUS SCAMP!" Papyrus called out as he appears on screen.

"no one! it's just an inconspicuous lamp!" Sans covers Frisk with a lamp.

"HOW DIDN'T I NOTICE THAT!" Papyrus exclaimed which caused everyone to laugh.

"if you ever meet a skeleton in some towels and some wellingtons, just humour him and let him win and think that he's a champ," Sans takes the lamp off of Frisk and gives her this advice.

"I mean, that is pretty accurate darling~," Mettaton stated as he hugged Papyrus from behind.

"i bet you think you've never met a skeleton, well i think you've mettaton!" Sans' arms pop off and go off screen to retrieve a chalkboard.

"NO! HE USED YOUR NAME IN A PUN!" Papyrus screamed overdramatically and Mettaton gave Paps a small peck on the cheek which caused Paps to go bright red.

"Wow, you're really lucky Sans isn't here or you'd be dead," Undyne exclaimed.

"they just had a bunch of gooey melanin and flesh upon, but never one was in the upper echelon of clever puns." Sans points at the board and then spins it and his head appears talking to Frisk.

Alphys was the only one to laugh at these puns but the words were quite scientific for most. 

"i'll make you laugh or cry depending on the run you set upon" Sans floats above the chalkboard and so does some giant rocks and Frisk gets scared.

"I didn't know he could pick up rocks?" Asgore stated casually.

"Did you know he could do any of this?" Undyne asked and Asgore stayed silent. "Wait! You do know he's strong! How!"

"Asgore, how do you know this?" Toriel asked rather matter of factly and in a tone most monsters would confess to straight away, however Asgore remained silent.

"We're spooky, scary sending shivers down your spine," Some of the monsters of the Underground singing this and walking forwards.

"you best prepare for a hilariously bad time!" Sans floats up behind them.

"How does the comedian float, is it just part of the video?" Chara asked to no one and no one gave her an answer.

"Every human one day ends up six feet underground, but you're heading for a grave that's buried way, way deeper down," The monsters standing beside a grave then one grabs Frisk and drops them into it.

"NYEH! A HUMAN! CALL THE GUARDS!" Frisk is on a snow poff and Papyrus has just noticed her and is a little frightened.

"Wait, Paps, you do know-" Undyne started but the video continued playing.

"...WAIT A MINUTE. THAT'S MY JOB!" Papyrus stated as it seems he forgot for a bit.

"I WAS JUST IN SHOCK OF SEEING A HUMAN, I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WOULD NEVER FORGET THAT I WAS TRYING TO CAPTURE THE HUMAN," Papyrus exclaimed.

"TO CAPTURE AND NAB YOU WON'T BE HARD THIS MAZE IS MADE WITH ELECTRIC CHARGE!" Frisk easily walking through the maze.

"That looks rather dangerous," Toriel stated, "I'm glad my child made it through."