Chapter One

Five Months Later...

     My eyes scanned the room once they've fluttered open. The sun rays shone through the window making everyone visible on the floor. Selena has insisted that Haiden, Christina, and herself should stay over until I go into labor, which couldn't be much longer. I gently peel Brandon's muscular arms from around me and struggle to pull myself to my feet. I no longer could see my feet, which made every situations nearly impossible. I had officially hit my due date but my doctors continued to inform me that usually the babies come earlier or later.

My stomach was swollen, which was yet another sign that our blessings would be here before we know it. I had successfully stepped over everyone blocking the bathroom besides Selena. "Tiffany?" She says groggily as I attempt to make myself around her. "Mhm."

I watch as she stretches and sits up to look up at me. "Brandon doesn't like when you get up. He wants your babies to stay in their as long as possible." I giggle as does she at her true statement. "I will come back but I'm just gonna go to the bathroom. You know with the babies pressing down on my bladder at all times I can't go a moment without peeing." She laughs and stands up beside me. "Okay, I'm gonna go get changed and fix some breakfast for all of us. Call me if you need anything."

"Okay." I sigh in relief and we go our separate ways. I quickly turn on the light and rush towards the toilet. No one will ever understand how big of a relief it is when you actually go to the bathroom while your pregnant. I quickly finish up and wash my hands before exiting the bathroom.

I stared in awe as I notice Haiden standing behind Selena. His arms were tightly wrapped around her petite body as she continued to cook. I was so glad that Selena has finally found a guy that taught her the meaning of true love. Without Michael to destroy our lives we had gotten  back to normal. Neither of us would be the same after what Michael had done but we knew we weren't alone. "Good morning, baby."  I hear a familiar voice from behind me." His strong arms wrap around my waist as he picks me up. "I love you, Tiffany."

"I love you too." He laces our fingers together and leads me over to the couch. "Tiffany, you need rest." "I know but I'm independent. After all the hell we've been through during my pregnancy I think I can handle this." "Okay, well do you need anything?" "No. We're just starving." He laughs and pulls me into his lap. "Okay."

He whispers as his lips slowly meets mine. We continued to watch variety of nickelodeon shows as I rubbed my swollen tummy. "Breakfast is ready!" Selena calls from the kitchen. Brandon gets up and pulls me to my feet. I feel a popping sensation followed by fluid tricking down my leg. "B-Brandon?" "Yeah, b-." "My water just broke." "Wait what?" "My...water just broke, Brandon. They're coming right now." "You haven't had any contractions?" "They weren't severe so I didn't consider them."  "Haiden?" "Yeah bro?"

"Go up stairs and get the hospital bag." His eye brows furrow together in confusion. "Okay." I watch as he quickly rushes up stairs and disappears into the hallway. "Selena?" I call. "Yeah?" She questions as she finishes serving out breakfast.

"Ca-." I stop mid sentence as a contraction repeats itself. "Are you okay, baby?" "I'm fine. It's just a contraction. Wake up Tiffany and Derek." They were on the other side of the living room sleeping peacefully. I chuckle as I watch Selena pounce on her blow up mattress like a wild animal. Her eyes snap open as does Derek's.

"What the hell?" Christina snaps. She was clearly not a morning person. "Well I figured you want to know that your about to become a auntie." "Really?! They're coming now?" She squeals in excitement. I catch a glimpse of Haiden  at the end of the stair case. He stared at Selena with love and compassion, as if she was the only girl he saw. "Come on, guys. These babies are coming wether we like it or not." Haiden says as he directs everyone inside the car. Brandon stayed by my side and helped me inside the back seat. Haiden was the driver instead of Brandon so that he could help calm me down.