The white haired woman guided him through the kingdom of Erebor until they reached a room he found fascinating.

His fathers room.

His thoughts went to why she chose this room and thought she went to steal stuff but stopped when he saw her sit on the bed which has been used. Recently too.

"I came here the other night. I....It was quiet and I couldn't hear a thing. It was nice and calming." She whispered and the dwarf nodded to her.

She gently pulled him in the bed with her and he watched her from his spot as she gently traced lines over his hands.

Being delicate and sweet with him. Something he was not use too.

"Have you ever been in love before Thorin?" She whispered and the dwarf stopped and looked up from the hands.

The female had a concentrated look on her face. Emotions he couldn't understand crossing her face.

"...I have...It's...It's a feeling that can either bring heart break and ruin or bring ultimate happiness." She spoke and the dwarf curled his fingers around her hand.

"Sounds like you know the feeling..." he spoke and she nodded slowly to herself.

"....I was young...Merely 3002 years old. Still old yet I was young. My father had kept me under strict conditions since my elder siblings had broken the rules."

She spoke softly Thorin had to lean in closer to hear her.

The darkness slowly disappearing for a moment.

"I decided to sneak out one night and walk the forest floor. I was able to be freely walk and be myself which I loved. Yet that's when I heard it...."

Thorin looked to her to continue. "Lots of fighting. As if this person was out numbered greatly. So I did the only thing I could think of. I ran to help."

She shifted as she laid her head on his cloaked shoulder.

"I ran to see and Elf. Merely a child in our eyes. He was fighting off a horde of Orc. Killers bred for war. All the others of his kind were killed and I did not bring my weapons so I grabbed a fallen elven sword and began to fight."

She spoke gripping his hand slightly tighter.

"I fought like I had trained. Roughly and viciously. No mercy was to be given. Rules that had been implanted in my head by my father."

She huffed before she continued, "When the Orc had finally been killed off completely I turned to the elf boy and raised the blade to him. I asked him why he was alone and he said that he was traveling to my fathers kingdom. For his parents."

Thorin nodded and wrapped his second arm around her body holding her close to him.

"I had to take him back to the kingdom which resulted in me being punished.... Yet I believed it was worth it because I became friends with the boy. I knew my father would disapprove of me being close to this boy so I kept it a secret."

It was a minute of so before she continued. "I would sneak out and go through the woods with him. We would meet by the river. I would duel with him. Train him in the arts of war because the more I went out with him....the more I believed I was in love with him." She whispered continued rather quickly.

"I trained him because he if he could pass my fathers tests in combat then he could let me be with him. He then one night gently kissed me by the river as we had finished dueling. He offered for me to come back to his home. Live with him and be free of my kingdom. Me being blind and careless because I believed to be in love...I agreed..."