Chapter 15: Love pt.2

Start from the beginning

"Loki!" I exclaimed with a laugh as he sat me down on his lap, facing his direction.

"I'm just getting comfortable, Love." Loki smirked as he grinned my thighs as he adjusted my legs over his.

I let out a laugh as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

To be honest, I love sitting like this. Having Loki hold me like this makes me feel the safest I'll ever be.

Loki studied my face as he wrapped his arms around my body, holding my waist.

I grinned as I stared at the man I love. The man I would spend the rest of my life with.

"I've never loved someone the way I love you." I stated, not moving my eyes from him.

He tilted his head to the side, giving me a cute confused smile that made my heart swell with love.

"What do you mean?"

"I like to think of the people in my life as family. The only ones I'm close to. The ones who I consider my brothers and sisters. My uncles. My dad and mom. I love all of them, but not the way I love you."

I ran my hand through his hair.

"You are the only one I hold in a different place in my heart. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to grow old with you. I love you and everything about you." I placed both my hands on his cheeks, holding his face.

His eyes bore into mine, staring intently and something else I could read.

"I love the way you hold my like this." Gesturing to the way we were positioned.

"I love the way you look at me. It's like I'm the only thing that matters to you in that moment. I love the way you kiss me. It makes me feel like there's nothing else around us. I love the way you tell my how much you love me. It makes me feel like I deserve it. I love the way you listen to me ramble on about anything. Knowing you're actually paying attention to me makes it all the more better."

"I love how you focus on your books when you read. How your eyes seem to light up when you think of something fun to do. The way you smile. How you always know what to say or do to calm me down. How you take care of me when I'm at my lowest."

"I love how you make me feel. I have never felt this way about anyone. The littlest things you do, make me fall in love with you even more. I love you, Loki, and there's nothing in this universe that will change that. There is no one I would rather be with, than you." I finished another rant about my confession of love to the man.

Loki stayed quiet for a moment, processing what I had just said to him.

I moved my hands from his face as I watched Loki's skin turned blue. His eyes going red as dark blue lines appeared on his forehead. His Frost Giant form.

He's never showed me it before, even after all these years of talking and getting to know each other.

Sure I've seen it in his memories, but never in real life. And it's... incredible.

"And now?" His voice almost small, as if he was expecting bad or hateful words.

I stared at his red eyes, smiling loving as I reached my hand back to his face.