Chapter 2. Brian

(Side Pictures have to do with a reference Jacob made)

[Next Week]

~

"I'm so pissed off." Jacob huffed.

"Why?"

"We've spent TWELVE YEARS making that basement ;OUR BASEMENT , and now you're moving. That basement was like a sign of our true friendship. Now it's gone. Plus that was the only place we got to smoke at."

"Chill Jacob, this house has a basement and I've complained enough times to that my mom said we can pimp this one out to be even better than our old one."

"GOD NOW YOURE CALLING IT OLD. WHAT THE FUCK SKYLER." He said hitting his forehead on the uhaul van.

"HEY KID DON'T DO THAT!" yelled the guy who drove the van.

I laughed at his dramatic performance.
"Come on, help me carry in the boxes."

"Fine. But next time that old guy yells at me I'm gonna go Brittney Spears on his ass with an umbrella."

I then felt arms wrap around my waist. My eyes flashed yellow from the familiar scent.

Amy.

"Hey baby." she whispered in my ear.

"Hey CUNT." said Jacob standing next to me.

I could sense Amy roll her eyes at his remark.

"I've missed you a lot." She said pulling me into her.

I was about to give in but thankfully someone interrupted.

"Skyler!"

Amy quickly let go of me and backed up. Looking worried.

Megan rolled her eyes at Amy "It's okay we all know you're a raging homo Amy, just embrace it." Wow I like this girl already.

She looked shocked. " B-but "

"Shove it up your ass Amy!" Jacob yelled. Yea, Jacob doesn't like Amy that well, since she broke my heart.

"I know all about Brian, Amy so quit it." I said confidently trying to puff out my chest .

"Brandon, Skyler not Brian."

Jacob chuckled in the background.

"He's just a beard Skyler, I swear. I was stupid, okay. I'm sorry."

"Well, I'm sorry too. For ever getting involved with you."

"Skyler please let me explain." Amy pleaded.

"No I've wasted to much time with you." I was done with her, all she ever does is say sorry and do it again.

"Yea go leave with Brian ,Amy!" Shouted Jacob protectively.

"It's Brandon." Amy muttered before storming away.

~~

"Thanks for helping with the boxes." I said to Megan placing a box on the ground of my new room.

"And the bitches." Added Jacob.

"No problem." Megan smiled.

"I'm gonna go get some food." Jacob said while walking out of my new bedroom.

"Really, I mean it when I say thank you." I smiled.

"Like I said, no big deal... I like hanging out with you."

After the long chat about how the school I'll going to her with, she surprised me with a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye." and just like that she walked out the door in my room which led outside.