Chapter 18. Clumsy

~~~~~~Skyler's POV~~~~

I stretched out my arms , opening my eyes and wiping them. I looked to the side of me seeing Megan's beautiful body wrapped in half of the sheets. Her brown hair fell over her slim shoulders. I could stare at her for hours and find something new that was gorgeous about her every minute. I heard her soft and faint snore and couldn't help but smile.
I tip-toed out of the bed going into the bathroom to fix up and brush my teeth. I looked in the mirror coming face to face with myself. My brown, almost black hair was messy. I took the complimentary toothpaste and put it on my travel toothbrush, turning on the sink and rinsing it , I vigorously brushed my teeth and tongue quickly, trying not to gag when it came to my tongue. I rinsed my toothbrush again and turned off the sink , looking back in the mirror. Fixing my smeared makeup and such. I had time to get lost in my thoughts.
How did I get so lucky? A couple of years ago I probably couldn't have got a girl to even speak to me. Now I have the most gorgeous girl in town sleeping in the same with me. I thank puberty, and the fact that I had to start working out because of training I did with Adam. Now it was junior year and I was a role model to younger students at my new school. Being the new kid can be cool huh? It's crazy to think how much I've changed throughout the years.
I hear a cough behind me interrupting my thoughts.

"Hey cutie" I feel Megan's delicate arms wrap around my waist, pulling me into my new paradise. I smiled turning in her arms to face her, now seeing that she was wearing my T-shirt over her top half.

"Hey." I smirked noticing that she looked great in the morning.

"So what are we doing today?" She asked doing her little head tilt.

I thought to myself for a moment. "Well first we have to pack up , then we can go down stairs and get breakfast. Then once we leave we can do what ever you want."

She nodded "Okaayy." She leaned putting her lips to my ear "I wanna do you."

I shivered , even though that comment made me grow hot.

She dropped her arms from my body smiling and the proceeding to the bedroom.

I ran my hand through my hair, well today would sure by... eventful.

~~~

I threw my backpack that was full of all my stuff over my shoulder, and we walked out into the hotel hallway. I looked back at Megan , who was a little behind. Matter of fact , she was dragging her bag on the floor. I rushed over to her picking it up "Here I got it." I gave her a smirk.

She laughed and said a quite "Thanks."

Once we reached the room with all the breakfast food we quickly found a two person table and sat down. Since it was a serve yourself breakfast food buffet. "I'm about get so much bacon."  I said to Megan , my mouth practically watering. The food smelled great. I got up with Megan and walked to the table with all the food. I grabbed a plate and piled it with eggs, bacon, and toast. I noticed Megan ate much less than me , putting some fruit on her plate and grabbing a muffin.

We walked back to the table, sitting next to each other. "Megan your making me feel fat!" I said not being serious.

"I'm saving room , so I can eat something else later..." She winked , suddenly I felt her hand on my upper thigh. I gulped , god damn was this girl something else.