part 9 lily"s retirement party

when lily felt that she had worked so hard and so long at the magic ministry for many years ahead of her she knew that in her mind that she was done with working at the ministry of magic with her staff members and coworkers by her side.
she definitely felt accomplished with the work that she did at the ministry of magic.
she was definitely glad that she able to work at the ministry of magic for so many wonderful years.
Her staff members decided throw her a retirement party celebration in honor of lily's hard work and dedication to working hard at the ministry of magic.
they never imagined that retirement party would be such a hit with all the staff and students in hogwarts and with the rest of the people at the ministry of magic as well.
when the invitations to the retirement party were finally sent out to everyone that was invited to lily's retirement party that day.
everyone eventually came to the retirement party celebration that night there was over 100 people at lily's retirement party celebration that night.

-lily's retirement party celebration-

'thanks everyone for coming to my retirement party today' said lily as she looked around the room to face everybody that she worked with for so many years.
'your so welcome lily we are going to miss you lily' said whole the staff of ministry of magic.
when the party continued throughout the day and into the night.
lily was definitely enjoying her retirement party celebration with her co-workers and staff at the ministry of magic that night.
eventually everyone was happy that they could throw a retirement party celebration for lily that day.
when the rest of the people at the retirement party still continued to party all night until early the next morning.