lily's life as a witch

'I can't believe it's my birthday today'! said lily as she came happily down the stairs
lily went over to hug her parents that morning
"what got you so excited this morning lily dear' said Ellis while packing her stuff up for work.
"well you know it's my birthday today' replied lily with a smile on her face
"should we tell her dear?'questioned Dave while pouring his coffee into a cup
"well it's about time we told you that your father and I are witch and wizard' said Ellis
"what does that make me?"asked lily 'a muggle or
a witch'?
"a witch dear a fully blooded witch like me' replied Ellis as she was getting her stuff together.
'so that means I can do magic and conjure up spells right?"questioned lily still looking for answers about being a witch
Ellis and her dad Dave were pleased with the way how she handled the news about being a witch in the family.
lily adjusted to her new life as a witch
she wasn't to sure about being normal when she was around other people that weren't witch or wizard like her parents she had to get use to the fact she was the only one that was a witch in the family.
lily eventually got used to the idea of being a witch
she had to make sure that none knew that she was a witch.
so she kept a low profile because people were curious about her and her parents whenever her friends would come over.
lily eventually went through with life like it was nothing new to her. she enjoyed life but nevertheless she especially loved her friends at school
lily's life was incredible.
when lily got home from school that evening she went upstairs to get her homework done
'I'm definitely done" said lily while she finished with all her homework.
'I'm home honey' replied Dave walking through the front door
'hi dad' said lily as she came downstairs to greet him with a warm hug.
'so you finished with all your homework today' said Dave while putting stuff in the dishwasher
lily nodded yes while she gets her own books out of her backpack for a school project that she was almost done with.
'"I'm just busy doing homework always because they just want to pile on homework on us students all the time'"
replied lily as she finishes her school project
lily eventually went to bed after her homework was finished.
lily eventually finished school with a high school diploma in her hand as she walked down to receive her diploma with honors in writing and history science, and mathematics.
lily's parents were so proud of her for finishing high school.
they throw her a little party at home
lily's life was beautiful because she had her parents to thank for it.
lily lived life to the fullest even if she was a witch she never performed magic in front of her friends because her parents knew she couldn't do magic in front of muggles.
lily was eventually told by her parents that she was forbidden to do magic on muggles and she would get caught doing magic if she did it by accident.
that's why lily doesn't do the magic in front of anyone that isn't a witch or wizard.
lily's life was certainly good for her because she lived the best life with her family that were witch and wizard.
being a witch in lily's life wasn't easy because she had to hide her magic and spell books under her bed whenever her friends came over she had to act normal around them.
being a witch wasn't easy either because she just learned on how to do magic for a beginner like her.
life in general was always changes for her as a witch and she was definitely use to it now