part 8 lily"s birthday party at the forest

'lily let's throw you a birthday party' said Ellie as she was finishing up making the birthday party invitations for everyone.
'okay I'll definitely help you with the invitations if you want me to' saying lily as she continued to help her friend out with the birthday card invitations that needed to be delivered today.
when the birthday card invitations were finally finished Ellie set out on a adventure to deliver the birthday card invitations to everyone that day.
when Ellie finished with that crazy adventure that she had that day she eventually got ready for the birthday party while she wears her best outfit and her hair was pinned up into a beautiful bun.
when everyone else arrived for the birthday party celebration that night they gave gifts to lily and watched her open presents and danced the night away as usual lily enjoyed her birthday party with amazing friends and family by her side.
lily's birthday party was awesome that night it's definitely a memorable moment for her on her birthday.

              ——birthday party celebration——

'wow thanks everyone for coming to my birthday party today' said lily she was shocked to see everyone at the birthday party celebration today.
'your so welcome!!' said everyone as they continued to celebrate with lily on her special day.
when everyone finally settled down with their food they continued to talk among themselves as the birthday party celebration commenced throughout the day and night.
the birthday party celebration ceremony was definitely worth it because lily had her friends and family with her that night.