Chapter 1-Monday, May 11, 2015

------7:00AM------

I woke up to hearing my parents arguing probably over something stupid, again. Oh, by the way my name is Kaylee and I'm 17 years old and a junior in high school. So, I got dress and went downstairs. I got a bowl out and pour my cereal.

"Kaylee, Thursdays who do you want to be with?" My mom asked.

"What?" I asked confused, at least I hadn't took a spoonful of my cereal yet, otherwise I would have probably choked.

"Do you want to be with your dad or me on Thursdays?"

"Why?"

"Just answer my question."

"Dad. Now answer my question. Why?"

"Cause we are getting divorced."

"Why?"

"We have been fighting way too much."

"Wow. Just wow."

"Well it our choice not yours."

"I don't care if it's not my choice, I should still get a say in it."

"Well you get to choose when your with me or your father."

"What about school if I go with dad on Thursdays?"

"You can attempt to graduate early or we can work something out."

"Ugh."

"Either you go to school today and start getting stuff that you want at dads when you get home, or start packing now and not go to school."

"I'm going to school, since I can just buy new stuff where ever he moves to."

"Ok you only have 10 minutes till the start of school."

"Where's my jacket?!?!"

"Right here."

"Bye."

I run out to my car and fling my backpack onto the passenger seat, start the car, back out of the driveway, and drive to school, which happens to be in the south central area of town and I live in the east central area. It's like a 5 minute drive, without traffic. I'm just lucky that I had everything in my backpack that I needed for the day.

I get to school and find a parking spot quickly, park, get out, and run to the building. Once inside I manage my way to my first hour. I got there just before the bell rang by like 10 seconds. I got to my seat and got my notebook out for notes.

-skip school-

------3:15PM------

I got out to my car once the day ended. All day I kept thinking about the schedule I am gonna do with staying at which parents houses. I drove home. Once I got home I went straight to my room, which was in the finished attic. Luckily I didn't have any homework, but before I left school I got a practice test for the graduation test thing. The guidance councilor said that if I ace the practice test that I don't have to do the other one, and I can do that when I am ready. I start doing the questions that I knew and then I started the one that I didn't know.

"Supper," my mom called up the stairs.

"Busy," I yelled back.

"With what?"

"Practice test for the graduation test."

"Ok, I'll bring you food up for you."

"Ok."

"Here," she said as she set my plate down.

"Thanks."

I ate, and tried working on my test. Finally I just ate. Once I finished eating I kept working on my test.

------10:30PM------

"Finally. DONE," I said out loud to myself.

After 100 questions, and 7 hours (ha, that's equivalent to one school day here), I am finally done. I look over at one of my two clocks, IT'S 10:35! Holy crap. I hope I aced this cause I don't want to spend another 7 hours taking a test that is the exact same. I'm tired. I got up and changed for bed and I put the test in my bag and crawl into bed. I fell asleep almost instantly.

------

First chapter done. Ha, to bad it wasn't set up in chapters in my dream, it would have been so much easier. Hope you guys enjoy it!

I am also writing another one that's from my dreams, it's called: Wait, Dale Earnhardt Junior Is Gonna Be My, DAD?!?!

Hope I get a few reads on these books, cause I know I have some people that like NASCAR/racing that follow me, on here, aka Sprint_Racing_76 Kay-kk di9countrygirl Nascar23 GoFastOrBeLast
Oh, I hope this isn't a huge spoiler but a slight one, at some point Chase Elliott will show up, that's why he's the cover!

~kaylee0324homerding
✌️🏁✌️🏁✌️🏁✌️🏁✌️🏁