Chapter 8-Monday, May 18, 2015

------8:15AM------

9 1/2 mosters down, thank goodness I only have like a few minutes till we get to Chase's house. My phone went off so answered it from my steering wheel again.

(C=Chase/k=Kaylee)

C: hey how are you holding in?

K: pretty good I only have half a monster left.

C: ok well we are to my house it's on your left, just watch for where I pull in, but u need to enter a code and the code is ****. Got it?

K: yeah. There I'm in.

C: ok.

I hung up as I parked. I finished my monster then in no time Chase was opening my door and helped me out. I grabbed my luggage and we went inside. I already knew what his parents looked from TV.

"Hey mom, hey dad," Chase said as we walked into the front room.

"Hey," Cindy said.

"Who's this?" Bill asked finishing Cindy's sentence.

"My girlfriend Kaylee."

"Oh well nice to meet you Kaylee," Bill said as Cindy and him walked over to us. We shook hands and we kept talking.

"So where are you from?" Cindy asked me.

"Wisconsin, to be exact Monroe and Middleton."

"Parents divorced I'm guessing?"

"Yeah Thursday will be a week from when my dad moved to Middleton."

"Oh, wow. So tell us about you a little bit more."

"Well, just before I started 7th grade I was volunteering at my local clinic and that lasted a few years, I was in band and chorus, I used to have a pug and a guinea pig, I can hurt people when needed, my parents just got divorced, so yeah, I'm kinda in a slump right now, I can shoot bow and gun, I have my own bow and gun too, I love to fish and hunt, I love country music, I like to read, and of course NASCAR for life."

"Wow, I wasn't expecting that much," Bill said.

"I ended up adding more from the other night when I got interrupted by Randi."

"Randi? You mean as in Chase's ex Randi?"

"Yeah that Randi."

"Oh."

"Do you have a place where I can change quick?"

"Yeah Chase can show you where."

"I can?" Chase asked.

"You can," Cindy said then Chase showed me to a bathroom.

------CHASE'S POINT OF VIEW------

I showed Kaylee a bathroom, then walked back to by my parents.

"Brittany went out to the farmers market with Starr and Kennedy and they should be back soon," my mom said.

"Surprised you didn't go with them ma," I said.

"I was thinking of going, but I knew you where gonna be home so I didn't, but they will be back soon. Oh and as you can tell Brittany came back for a few days."

"I haven't seen Brittany in awhile, so I'm glad she back," I said as Kaylee came back in to the front room.

"Who's back?" Kaylee asked.

"My sister Brittany."

"Oh."

"Hey we're back!" Starr yelled.