Sunday

------7:00AM------

I woke up and looked at the clock. 7:00AM. I rolled over and sat on Chase.

"Chase get up," I said.

"Why?" Chase complained.

"Because I said so, and maybe I'll just go and eat waffles without you."

"Waffles?"

"At the Waffle House."

"Shit. Move! I'm driving. Hurry up, get dressed we leave in like 10 minutes," I quickly rolled off of Chase and got dressed.

Chase ended up falling out of bed as he tired to get out of bed but his feet got stuck.

"Dumb ass," I said under my breath.

I brushed threw my hair quick, grabbed a pair of flats, my phone, wallet, purse, and my Chase Elliott hat. I put on the necklace my mom gave me and my rings that I always wear.

"You ready?" Chase asked.

"Yeah. Let's go."

We walked out to Chase's truck and drove to the Waffle House.

------7:30AM------

We walked into the Waffle House and got seated right away. We ordered our drinks and talked.

"You do realize that I was kidding about coming here, right?" I said.

"Yeah, I still wanted to come here though," Chase said.

"Go figure. I swear you live here sometimes."

"Yeah I do, especially when I'm with Bubba and Ryan."

"Wow, just wow."

The waiter came back with our drinks and we ordered our food. The waiter came with our food and we ate in silence. Once we finished eating we went out to Chase's truck and drove back to the track.

------8:30AM-------

We got back to the track and went back to Chase's motorhome.

"We got quite a while till the race, whatcha wanna do?" Chase asked.

"Go walk around? Maybe," I said.

"Sure."

We walked out of the motorhome and ran into Ryan and Emily, yes they are back together.

"Hey," Emily said to me while Ryan and Chase talked.

"So he finally took you back?" I asked.

"Yeah, surprisingly. He told me what you and Chase said to him and yeah. He did 'be a man, and grow a pair' like you said."

"Nice. I knew he would listen to me."

"All you need to do with that boy is crack the whip and he'll be good to go."

"Yeah. So my question is, why did you go with Dylan and cheat on Ryan?"

"Because Ryan wasn't listening to me, and actually I didn't cheat I told him we are done, and as I walked out Dylan took me back to his motorhome and tried to ask me out and he told me everything he liked about me. Then it was the next morning and I was asleep next to Dylan and Dylan was sleeping when Ryan came in and he though that I had done, ya know. And yeah Ryan just over reacted."

"Wow. Doesn't surprise me that Ryan would over react though."

"Yeah."

"Well since the boys obviously left us wanna go back to Chase's motorhome and play some NASCAR '14?"