Chapter 14: Busted

I grab my stuff, and Vision and I walk towards one of Tony's jets. My senses were shooting through the roof, trying to find anything that is suspicious, in case Vision was lying. "So where in Scotland are we going?" Vision asks, sitting in the cockpit.

"Edinburgh, I'll call in for landing," I say, so we could land at the local airport. I do so, and sit in one of the passenger seats. "So, do you think Ross will be able to fix your getting distraction issue?"

"I don't know if anyone can. I don't understand what this stone can do, so I don't think he will be able to," Vision says, as he starts to take off. This is going to be one long ride. "So, how are you dealing with not being able to see Pietro?"

If I had a drink, I would spit it out. "Um, I'm doing the best I can," I say. "How about you with Wanda?"

"It's alright, but I think I miss her. It's weird feeling like this about someone," Vision says.

"That just means you care about her, it's a good thing you know," I say. "You are adapting to your new reality, it's great for work and relationships. I don't know why Ross wants to get rid of a trait like that."

"I guess he just wants my life to be just to work for the Accords, nothing else," Vision says. "Be happy you can get away from life and go to Scotland."

"I guess I'm lucky in that way, but at least Ross trusts you. I'm surprised I'm still working for him after everything that has happened," I say. The rest of the ride we talked, and surprisingly I could tell he was starting to feel.

The flight was long, but eventually we landed at the airport, parking the plane in Stark's special side of the airport. "Thank you so much," I say, and grabbed my bag.

"Do you want me to walk you to your apartment?" Vision asks.

"I'm good, I'm taking the train, and it's not far of a walk from there," I say, and I remember our conversation that he wanted to get away to Scotland. "But I'm sure you would love to see Scotland, but I don't know how you wouldn't get looks."

Suddenly he turns himself into a form that looks like a human, and my eyes widen. "I figured out how to make myself in a form people won't think is odd," he says.

"Well, let's go," I say, and I am praying Pietro and Wanda aren't out of the apartments right now. We get out of the plane, and start to head to the train station. "Have you ever been on a train before?"

"No, I'm still use to all of the high class traveling from Mr. Stark," Vision says, which makes me chuckle as we walk in the station. I pay for the tickets, and wait for the train to get here.

"Will you be able to get yourself back?" I ask him, as we step on to the train.

"I have a built in GPS in my system, I'm sure I will be okay," Vision says. The closer we get to my apartment, the more my stress rises. I can't call Pietro or Wanda, because if I do, Vision would know. Plus I'm pretty sure he has enhanced hearing, and I'm not risking that.

The train ride went for a while, but soon enough, we arrived at our stop. "Let's go," I say, pulling up Vision out of the train. We walked for a while, in the pitch black with barely anyone on the streets, until we were at the front of my building.

"How did you even get an apartment so quickly, mostly with this nice of a building?" Vision asks.

"I have more money than people realize," I lie, knowing I didn't get the apartment myself.

"Well, can I see what it looks like. Maybe I could even get a place down here," Vision says.

"I don't think that's a good idea. These places are even more expensive then you realized, and Stark needs you in New York, right?" I say, not knowing if Pietro's in my apartment.

"True, I should be heading back," Vision says. Right when Vision was about to turn around to leave, I heard someone calling my voice. We both turn around, I see the twins standing around a hundred feet away. "Who's that?"

"No one," I say, but I can hear Pietro calling my name and they are walking closer.

"That's Wanda and Pietro, isn't it?" Vision says.

"No," I say, now feeling the fright build up in me, but I don't show it. That was until I felt a gust of wind from behind me, and a pair of arms around my waist.

"Hi, princessa, I missed you. You should have called that you were coming back," Pietro says, and kisses my cheek.

"Honestly, I need someone to talk to that isn't running around the apartment the whole time," Wanda says, who is now standing next to me. I look up at Vision, and he looks like he doesn't know what to do. "Who is this?"

"So you lied to me about them?" Vision says, now mad.

"Hey, why does he sound like-" Pietro starts.

I interrupt him and say, "Vision." The twins eyes widen, and Vision looks angry. "I wish I could stretch, because this is going to be a tough one." Vision nods, and turns back into his regular self, grabbing me by the arms, and flying away with me.

I could hear the twins yelling my name, and I try to prepare myself for fighting.