arcane ━ draco malfoy

✦ ✦ ✦ ┈ 𝙳𝚁𝙰𝙲𝙾 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙵𝙾𝚈, 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷𝙻𝚈 𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙾𝚆𝚂
( plot belongs to me )

𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐄
𝒂𝒗𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆

𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒆
(adj.) understood by few;
mysterious or secret.

) understood by few;mysterious or secret

000.┊𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐘
𝙾𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙾 ) : LYRA KANE...!
✦ ✦ ✦
𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊┊𝒔𝒍𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏┊𝒍𝒚

!✦ ✦ ✦𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊┊𝒔𝒍𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏┊𝒍𝒚

𝑳𝒀𝑹𝑨 𝑲𝑨𝑵𝑬 

Lyra Kane was arcane: understood by few; mysterious or secret. The pureblood Slytherin student, daughter of Alula and Castor Kane, was not someone to be messed with. You should not be fooled by her quiet and isolated demeanor. When she opens her mouth, you should hope it is her wise advice of wisdom, and not her snarky and sarcastic words. Lyra was raised in a strict pureblood family, but she didn't follow the dark lord; though she doesn't necessarily agree with either side. She understands the thirst for power and righteous society, but killing away innocents? That's pathetic. In her words, it's a 'low blow', and the 'lazy way' out of things. She is extremely observant and picks up on things easily, though doesn't tend to voice those things. She doesn't snoop or sneak around, but she can tell things by like a twitch of the lip or tightening of the jaw. Lyra, the best friend of Zara and Blaise, finds herself slowly falling for the whiny boy by the name of Draco Malfoy. He slowly brings down the facade she's built up, and everyone is left gaping as she does the same for him. 

INFORMATION

- Draco Malfoy as the love interest, obviously.

- unlike the rest of my (mostly tragic) stories, my baby's get a happy and tranquil ending!

- though don't make their relationship picture perfect! there are definitely going to be struggling, especially because of Draco's constant self-conflict in The Deathly Hallows

- she is a Slytherin and doesn't exactly hold one side on the whole muggle/pure-blood stuff.

- however, she does think that killing people to get what you want is pathetic. in her words, it's a 'low blow', and the 'lazy way' out of things. 

- her strongest Slytherin trait is resourcefulness. if she wasn't in Slytherin, she'd definitely be a Ravenclaw. 

- she is definitely not super talkative, and that makes her a bit intimidating. however, when she does talk, it's either wise advice or a sarcastic comment.

- a lot of her communication is by her facial features. when they say looks can kill, they're talking about Lyra.

- she is extremely observant and picks up on things easily, though doesn't tend to voice those things. she doesn't snoop or sneak around, but she can tell things by like a twitch of the lip or tightening of the jaw. 

- she is the most talkative when around Draco or her best friend, Zara, but even that isn't much. 

- Blaise and she are a goal friendship. I imagine the two always sharing looks and rolls of eyes at pathetic things. they probably don't talk much, seeing as Blaise isn't the most talkative of people. however, he and her both do small gestures like holiday presents and doing each other's homework. 

- her best friend is Zara. she is a half-blood but preaches by the dark lord. 

- she is one of Malfoys best friends (she's in their friend group) but thinks he's a bit whiny

- she definitely does not like Pansy, but that began way before she developed feelings for Draco. 

- this would be a sick slow burn. I think when she does fall for him, she is in constant denial of it.

- it's up to you on how you write the story, but I don't think they'd be the romantic type. they'd hang out at the Black Lake or the astronomy tower instead of Hogsmeade.  

QUOTES

"silence is gold, Malfoy, and duct tape is silver."

"I don't have the energy to pretend to like you today."

"Y'know Pansy, some people just need a high-five...in the face...with a chair."

╭                                                 ╮

...𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒆
→𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!
let me know if you would like this story

╰                                                ╯