doves in the wind

✦ ✦ ✦ ┈ 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝚂𝚃𝚈𝙻𝙴𝚂, 𝙴𝚁𝙾𝙳𝙰
( plot belongs to me )

𝐃𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃 
𝒂𝒗𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆

'cause i love you 
just how you are
garden, sza

'cause i love you just how you aregarden, sza

000.┊𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐀 
( 𝚂𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙸𝚃 𝙶𝙸𝙳𝙴𝚈 ) : ANNALISE SALLOW...!
✦ ✦ ✦
𝒙𝒗𝒊┊𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔┊𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂  

If you are a Harry Styles fan, you probably know about the fantasy island named Eroda (adore backward)

If you are a Harry Styles fan, you probably know about the fantasy island named Eroda (adore backward). I think it definitely deserves stories! There are many different rules and expectations in Eroda, all of which you can find in Harry's video titled 'Harry Styles - 'Adore You' Official Video Trailer (Eroda)' on Youtube.

𝑨𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑬 𝑺𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑶𝑾

Annalise Sallow grew up in the forgotten fishing village of Eroda; born and raised. She had never known anything but the glum frown-shaped island. She had never seen a sunny day, a laughing child, or the slightest bit of a smile. Of course, this was until she met Harry. Well, she didn't necessarily meet him, but she noticed him. She didn't know how she hadn't noticed him before, but then yet again, nobody ever had paid attention to him. 

Surely no one ever meant to be mean towards him, but in a town grown used to the way things were, no one knew what to do with something so different. They did their very best to ignore him, hoping it would go away. Annalise had a bit harder of a time ignoring the boy. She didn't understand why more people couldn't be like him.

Soon enough, just how the town had hoped, his smile began to disappear. While it went unnoticed by the rest of the village, it didn't for Annalise. 

Just as the boy was going to give up hope, Annalise snuck her way into his life. Despite being hesitant at first, she began to open up to the boy. Without knowing it, she had kept him happy. She had kept him afloat, and he had done the same.

The girl began to grow; she began to blossom. She ached for something bigger than what the isle had to offer, and Harry was forced to adjust along with his friend. That didn't matter to him, the adjusting. It didn't matter because he would walk through fire for this girl.

Yes, there were many fish in the sea, but Harry adored this one. 

INFORMATION
* = there is a scene below this section that relates to the fact!

- this was a last minute face claim so feel free to change it!

- She is the only child of a somewhat older couple. 

- Her mom's name is Claire and her father's name is Briar

- She works with her mother at their family-owned corner bakery, and her father is a fisherman.

- Her favorite color is rainbow. (Walk in your rainbow paradise is the first line of 'Adore You')

- Her birthday is on April 5th.

- Her zodiac sign is Pisces, which is the Latin word for fish. (She represents the fish in the music video)

- Annalise can sing! She used to sing when she was younger, but as she grew more sad and mellow like the rest of her town, she stopped. 

- She is continuously growing as a person. Her personality becomes bigger and so does her happiness. This represents the fish growing in the video, forcing Harry to adjust. 

- *When she began to hang out with Harry more, she started opening up towards new things. This includes her starting to sing again.

- *The first thing she bought besides personal/family needs, was a tube of strawberry lipstick. (Strawberry lipstick state of mind is the second line of 'Adore You')

- *Harry was the first to admit his feelings, and at first she didn't feel the same. (You don't have to say you love me)

SCENE EXAMPLES

- Harry takes Annalise to his favorite spot: one of the hills on Eroda. There, they shared tacos together. That is where he figured out she could sing and began singing with her.

- Harry encourages her to smile a bit more and try new things. They visit a shop together, and she buys a tube of strawberry lipstick; something extremely out of her comfort zone.

- Harry admits his feelings for her, though she doesn't feel the same way at first.

- Possible climax scene: (I'd walk through fire for you) There is a fire at the bakery and Harry is the first to reach her. I imagine this as in the older days, and there would be one of those water bucket trains. After being notified to help, he realizes she's still in the building and rushes to get her out. 

- The last scene of the book is where they write 'Adore You' together. The book ends when she finally tells him she loves him. 

╭                                                  ╮

...𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒆
→𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!
let me know if you would like this story

╰                                                ╯