Chapter 3: animatrionic reunion

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"F-Freddy?" I studdered. He turned on the lights. "We still have enough time." He said as he carried you bridal style. The reunion began with pizza and music. Then I got to limbo with my flexible body.

"I never would have thought, you guys were humans too." I said. "Lets play another game. How about, what humans call: truth or dare." Bonnie said. Everyone nodded in agreement. We all sat down and played. "Ok I'll go first," I started. "Chica, truth or dare?" I asked. "Truth." She stated. "Ok, is that you ,during my shift, in the kitchen making pizza?" I asked. "Yes." She blurted out. "Yes! I knew it!" I yelled in excitement. "Bonnie's turn." I said.

"Ok, (y/n). Truth and dare or just, truth or dare." He asked. "Truth and dare." I stated. "Ok then, do you like freddy and if you do, I dare you to kiss him." Bonnie said, smiling big. "I don't know." I said blushing. "Then just kiss him. It's a dare." He said.

Me and freddy got up while everyone else cleaned and was staring at us. Freddy leaned in and kissed me. Not on the cheek, not on the forehead since he is towering over me. On. The. LIPS! I was a blushing mess. With his cold metallic lips on my human ones made me shiver in blushes.

I heard chica laugh in the kitchen. It was 5:59 a.m. and it was time to get ready to leave. "Bye guys. Love you freddy." I said blushing. I totally have to invite my friends here.