Chapter 11: Bite of '87

(Y/N)'s POV

I stare disguised by the horrifying event. Foxy's mouth was on a little girls head. Blood was spilled out her head. Police came in and wanted everybody out. I cried with that girl. Foxy saw me crying and looked up. But when he did, the frontal lobe came off. Then fumes came to me and I started running away. 'Why would he do that. That's not the Foxy I know.' Thoughts coursed through my mind. I felt adrenaline flowing, making me run faster to my (f/c) (f/car). I can't wait for the night.

Freddy's POV

I watched in disapproval. My gears didn't know where to turn. I could help or run away like a coward. I was overloading with emotions. Then suddenly, I went to 'sleep'. I think that will take off some stress. Even though I can't see, I can hear and feel. I heard footsteps walking over. Sounds like a little persons feet. Someone touched my hand. I HATE being touched. I swear if I was only awake, I'd hunt them down and kill 'em! I felt someone being forced off me. A cry I heard sounded like a little girl. "GET OVER HERE!" I heard a manly figure say. "YOU'RE NOT MY DADDY!" The sound of a little girl said. I began to shake. "What, is the giant teddy bear scared?" The man teased. I awoke up at the right time. "What did you say?" I asked forcefully. "I said, is the giant teddy bear scar--!" The man choked. I grabbed his neck. My eyes went endoskeleton with pin-pricked white pupils. "I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you, what did you say." I smiled. The man gagged. "Let go of the child and never come back or never see light again." I smirked. He let go of the child. I let go of the man and he left. The little girl frowning at me. I looked down with normal eyes. "Are you gonna hurt me?" She asked. "Never." I smiled a toothy grin. "My names Sadey Johnson." She smiled, holding out her hand. "Freddy Fazbear." I shook her hand. "I'll be waiting." Sadey vanished. 'What in the world does she mean.' I knew Foxy would never bite a child's head. I know one person who can make him do that. Golden Freddy.

-Time skip brought to you by my patience-

(Y/N)'s POV

I came back to Freddy's in a blue shirt and white pants with a short, long sleeved, jacket that has artificial diamonds buttons. I also had on black sneakers. The boss let me not have on my uniform tonight. When I came in at 11:27, I already had done my mechanic job. I remember when I have to get gas for my car.

I found a picture with someone that looks like Freddy but golden in my car taking a selfie. I brought Raven with me. She was the only one who wasn't too scared to come. "So, you said that Chica is gone. And some girl named Toy Chica is in her place. And kissed your boyfriend?" Raven asked. "Yep." I stated. The clock struck 12:00 a.m. Freddy came alive. "He- Who are you?!" Freddy yelled. Raven was squeezing my hand. "Office?" Raven whispered in my ear. I nodded yes. Raven ran like she was running for her life. I wouldn't blame her.

Freddy was coming. "That's Raven, don't kill her. She's my bestie." I welfared. "I would've if I was faster." Freddy grumbled. I jumped on him and gave him kisses. He pulled me off. "Please no. I'm already tired." Freddy said. Toy Chica came alive. "Hai people. The party just got started." She said southern like. "Where's Bonnie?" I asked. Toy Chica got quiet. Toy Chica shrugged and played "Talk Dirty To Me". Me and Freddy went wide-eyes. Raven actually came out the office.

"What is she doing?" Raven asked. Toy Chica was dancing. I'd expected her to be tired! "I'm dancing. Like you can do better." Toy Chica challenged. "Sorry, I'm a gamer girl. Not a dancer. (Y/N) can do better." Raven denied the challenge and looked at me. "Raven, I haven't introduced you to the animatronics. Raven, this is Freddy and Toy Chica. Freddy and Toy Chica, this is Raven." I introduced. "Don't forget about me!" Goldie screamed. When he appeared, he fell on Freddy. "Get off me!" Freddy yelled. Golden Freddy got off Freddy. "Sorry, my fault." He said sincerely.

Goldie's POV

I jumped off Freddy's back. "Wait till I get my hands on you! You will be sorry!" Freddy yelled. I disappeared. I reappeared behind (y/n) and grabbed her. Freddy heard (y/n) scream. I held her arms with my left hand. A knife appeared in my right hand. Freddy was approaching me. My eyes were now black with red pin-prick dots. I held the knife at her neck.

"One step closer and she gets it!" I yelled. Freddy's pupils became smaller. Fear written across his face. "Goldie, put the knife down." Freddy tried to calm me. He took one step further. I pressed the knife hard on her throat. Blood trailing down the cut on her neck I made. I started to tear up. "Why do you threaten me? You make me do such horrible things. This makes me angry, having to risk someone's life."I asked. Tears of blood came to my eyes. The girl looked up at me and saw me crying. "I only want affection...Is it so hard love me? I don't understand." I asked. I dropped the knife and let go of the girl. She ran for Freddy. I saw this and fell to my knees sobbing. " 'Freddy's always better' they say, 'Freddy's the star, the main attraction' they say, and what about me! They call me a loser! And idiot! A robot that should've never been made! No one loves me. Everyone knows it!" I scream. A bat appears in my hands as I go to the kitchen. I swing my bat everywhere. Freddy and that girl comes in. Looking terrified. I write in blood: I WANT LOVE TOO! I then faint.

-Time skip at 2:04-

I wake back up only to see the girl repairing me. "What's your name?" I asked. "(Y/N)." She answered. "Why are you fixing me?" I asked. "I want to help you." (Y/N) smiled. I felt like I was held on strings. "I want to see Freddy. Now please." I demanded. She nodded and Freddy came in. She walked out. "Do you really think this is my life? Killing people by night and have loving people by day?" I asked. He nodded yes. "It's not. I hate tormenting people. And I have no friends." I corrected him. He looked at me shocked as so angry at my true thoughts that I blanked out. "I made Foxy bite that kid's head off. He was getting teased also." I said.

"I'm sorry."