Loneliness

I don't know what that girl wanted from me...but I had to end this as long as I had the courage too...

"Look, I don't care how you know me, just go .." I said...but somehow I wanted to see her face...

"Youngjae...i know how you feel" she said making me upset again ...

"You know? You know? Really...? I have never heard of a girl being beating up to do someone else homework...or forced to put her head in the toilet because some dushbag just want to know what it taste like...." I explained.

All those fresh memories were flowing in my head...

"I don't know about being bullied...but I know about being victim ..." she said with a small voice...

"I also know what Loneliness means..." She added...

I heard her touching some stuff...

"Do you want to eat some seaweed rice balls?" She proposed ...as if nothing was going on...

"You must be crazy..." I said...she was totally out of her mind...

"You right...i probably am...that's what my fake uncle kept saying...that I was crazy..." she said...

"Youngjae-oppa..."she said with a small laugh..

"Does your mom make lunch for you? " She asked me again out of the blue ..

"Yes" I replied without thinking...

"So you want to make the woman who gave birth to you and feeds you miserable ..? " She asked...

"Why are you bringing my Mom in this huh?" I said upset ...

Talking about mom was only going to discourage me..

"Because she is the only one who will get hurt if you jump... Just look around...look down...you have been on the edge of the school rooftop for about 30 mins now but...no one cares...they are not looking....i am pretty sure they saw you though..." she explained ...

My eyes looked down...

The students were enjoying their free time... the teachers were talking between themselves ...life was still going on...no matter if I was there or not...nothing was going to change...

That's how lonely I was...