Akuma Life

Dick looked out the window and saw Jon in his Superboy gear but it wasn't his normal gear. Where it was supposed to be blue it was black and red was purple and yellow was navy. "Shit! Get down!" Dick yelled and the Graysons plus Damian hit the floor when Chat Noir was punched through the window.

"What the f*ck is going on in here on this day?" Mar'i said using humor as a shield.

"Jon, no," Kory said curling into Dick's arms scared.

"Jonathan Samuel Lane Kent El, I command you stop this foolishness right now," Mar'i said standing in front of Jon her hand extended with a purple glow to her whole body.

"Move Mar'i, I don't want to hurt you," he said before gasping in pain.

"Hawkmoth is talking to him, Jon, you can reject him. Please for me, I love you!" Chat yelled holding Jon's face in his hands.

"If you want this to be over then give me your miraculous, that's the only way that this is going to end," Jon said eyes glowing black. He reached his arm up to punch Chat.

"Jon! Please don't do this! This was all just a big misunderstanding!" Chat yelled.

"Maybe you're right," Jon said going to grab Chat Noir's hand. He kissed him, pulled off his ring and flew outside the window.

"My son, my son was Chat Noir this whole time!" Hawkmoth said looking through Jon's eyes.

Jon flew off and was stopped by Ladybug.

"Alright tell me your weird supervillain name then we can get this overwi... Jon!" Ladybug said surprised. Jon started crying.

"It was horrible, Chat... he... he was kissing another girl. So I made it so that he couldn't be Chat Noir anymore," Jon said before smiling tossing the ring up and down.

"Jon, you shouldn't have done that," she swung her yoyo at him and it wrapped around his wrist showing off a weaved bracelet that Mar'i had made him. She pulled him with her yoyo and grabbed the bracelet ripping it in half. She called out her lucky charm and captured the akuma.

The ring was still in his hand when he transformed back.

"Jon, what do you remember?" Ladybug asked.

"The boy behind that mask, his father is Hawkmoth. Chat was with someone else though and that's what really stings right now," Jon flew beside her sadly going back to the hotel.

Superboy landed on the floor and looked up to see his father, mother, and brother. Conner did not look pleased but his parents were worried and hugging him.

"Um, yeah I'm fine now guys all I have is a broken heart," Jon said looking at Adrien and he went to give him back the ring.

"Lila and I aren't together Jon, she was doing that to make you upset and to make a strong akuma that he knew would at least be able to get my miraculous. The only person I love is about this all," he said bringing his hand down to Jon's height. "he's a little nerdy, has no self-esteem for how ridiculously hot he is, and loved to listen to hero stories told by the one who always secretly loved him," Adrien finished making Jon blush.

"I have to tell you something really important and it can't wait, I know who Hawkmoth is... he's your father," Jon said and Adrien froze. "He knows who you are too and it's all my fault," Jon said before Adrien took his hand and told him that they needed to talk.

.......................................

Dick looked at Clark and Conner who stared as their little one left with a boy that they hardly knew.

"Guys, chillax, he's a good kid plus he said he loves Jon, like LOVES him, nothing bad is going to happen.

It was all over the news that Gabriel Agreste was Hawkmoth and that his son was innocent since Jon had come to an agreement with Adrien that that was the only thing he had to do for Adrien to forgive him and it wasn't like he was really mad in the first place.

Together they went to Lila and told her that her lies would all be exposed if she ever messed with them again. When she threatened to call Hawkmoth they said he was going down.