Love Life

A/N: please go check out the original account over on tumblr her @ is zambie-trashart.

It was a full moon that night and Jon was tired of being cooped up. He missed being able to fly or "go vroom" as his aunt Kara used to say. He walked over to the balcony and stood on the edge closing his eyes and just feeling the cold wind brush through his hair. He stretched his arms out feeling free and was shocked when a hand wrapped around his wrist making him fall forward.

Jon panicked his arms waving everywhere as he tried to regain balance while the Chat just wrapped his arm around Jon's waist and pulled him back up laughing.

"Have you always been this clumsy?" Chat asked before Ladybug dropped in.

"I am taking so much offense to that!" Ladybug said as Jon shook his head eyes wide. Chat then took a change of tone.

"I thought you weren't coming back. I always went to the little meet up spot so we could talk about our parents and stuff but you never came," Chat said as Jon turned away.

"So clearly this is none of my business, bye," Ladybug said blushing before throwing her yoyo and whooshing away.

"I was trying something Chat. I was trying to get along with him. Kon was a clone of my father that he took in, then a few years later they had me. I tried to understand why they loved him more than me but I just... I couldn't. I hated him," Jon said before breaking down crying. Chat walked over wrapping Jon in his arms.

Jon sobbed into Chat's shoulder as Chat pulled him in closer. Jon rested his hands on his upper arms before pulling away slightly. Chat smiled down at him still hugging him.

"You have to talk to me about these sorts of things from now on, okay?" Chat asked smiling. Jon nodded before walking away to sit on the edge of the balcony again.

"There's actually something that I wanted to talk to you about," Jon started.

"Oh really? What might that be?" Chat asked going to sit beside him.

"It's something that I wanted to tell you since I first met you. For the first time, I felt like someone understood me. Even with my powers, you were a mystery, I guess that's what sort of made me gravitate toward you. Anyway, I wanted to tell you that I..." Chat's baton started blinking and ringing.

"I'm so sorry, I have to take this. I'll be back later though and you can tell me," Chat said before going off to meet Ladybug.

"I've loved you since the day I met you," Jon said to himself before Mar'i came out to tell him that Dick said it was time to go to bed. "Since when do bats have rules about bedtime?" Jon asked but went inside to sleep anyway.

..................................

Another akuma defeated but at what cost.

"Chat is something wrong?" Ladybug asked concerned for her partner.

"I don't know. Before I left Jon was going to tell me something. It sounded important," Chat said sitting on the rooftop.

"Or you wanted it to be important." Chat looked at her surprised, "You thought I didn't know about your little crush Adrien? I'm honestly a little upset with you right now. I'm literally dating a ninja, you think that I wouldn't pick up on things that are so obvious?" Ladybug asked before laughing.

"I meant about the fact that I, you know..." Chat looked at her for help.

"Nope you've got to say it all on your own big boy," she teased.

"The fact that I like Jon, that I may or may not like guys."

"You were staring at Jon earlier in school today, I don't think that he likes Adrien version of Chat Noir, you need to work on that," Ladybug said before getting up to go home.

"THAT WAS JON!?" Chat asked before she swung off laughing. "I'm an idiot."

..................................

Chat landed on the balcony from earlier and looked inside. Jon was sleeping peacefully on his bed. Chat opened the door and walked in. He sat on the bed, he knew about Jon's super abilities and was trying to be careful.

"Jon, I hope that earlier you were going to confess to me that you love me. I love you too," Chat said before getting up to leave. "I know you don't feel the same way, after all who would love me."

He transformed in his room not even looking at Plagg as he threw a piece of cheese in the air for him to catch.

"What's got you down kid?" Plagg asked.

"Have you ever loved someone Plagg?" Adrien asked looking to his kwami for advice.

"I have actually and I'm being serious for once. I'm not talking about cheese kid, I'm talking about a kwami. She doesn't take me seriously, don't make the same mistake that I did kid. Ask him out soon before someone else does," Plagg said before shoving more cheese in his black hole that he calls a mouth.

..................................

Jon looked out his window when Chat left.

"So he loves me huh?"